News on digital soundtrack downloads, patch 0.9.12p and a new league mode

The 0.9.12p patch also includes support for a new type of league mode - currently called "Turbo". In this mode, monsters move, attack and cast 60% faster than normal. It's really fun because early act one areas that used to be easy are now super challenging. My last test character died to Fire Fury at level 3. Note that we're not planning to enable this as a permanent league just yet, but we will be running some Hardcore Turbo test events to get feedback on it.

Also, as of the next patch, a total of 16 of the Diamond supporters will have their custom-made forum avatars set. See if you can spot them!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:41:25 AM
Turbo league sounds AWESOME. Can't wait.
Turbo league eh? Sounds like fun...
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
Last edited by Islidox on Oct 2, 2012, 9:42:55 PM
Turbo league sounds like I die 60% faster......
Haha, turbo league.
Now I'm just wondering what other novelty mods they can make to leagues.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Yus, need my avatar!
RIP Bolto
"
Chris wrote:

Also, as of the next patch, a total of 16 of the Diamond supporters will have their custom-made forum avatars set. See if you can spot them!

Doubt this will be mine, but super excited about seeing the artwork either way! Yippee to all the Diamonds that are getting theirs :D
Aww yeah, dem soundtracks. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Chris wrote:
The 0.9.12p patch also includes support for a new type of league mode - currently called "Turbo". In this mode, monsters move, attack and cast 60% faster than normal. It's really fun because early act one areas that used to be easy are now super challenging.

And all ranged characters shall scream at the sight of "Moves and Attacks Quicker" rare monsters, as well as increased speed auras.

This is going to get interesting...
60% faster? Holy smokes! =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info