POE will be coming to consoles whether you like it or not.

Just by looking at the games setup especially UI any console controller can handle the set up. In addition with the recent patch, this is becoming a reality. Time frame, I am predicting close to end of year or beginning of next. Once Diablo 3 becomes boring again for players (giving it 3 months) GGG will make their move... can't wait.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 12:32:22 AM
Most ridiculous comments of the day by a long shot.
Standard Forever
I don't know about the Engine compatibility.
GGG states often back then that the Engine they use is awful and old.
It could be a huge problem to port it to a console.

But who knows about the compatibility of next-gen consoles. :)
Might be ridiculous given the size of GGG but it would be awesome to sit back on the couch with a controller in hand :)
IGN: Im_In_Command
"
iamstryker wrote:

Nostalgia once again when I posted this on the blizzard forums. Before d3 was even out... Cloud Atlas... "We must of met in another life time."

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Hilarious topic

8/10. Needs more grammatical errors though.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
As ridiculous as this thread may seem I think it is healthy to speak about this and get everyone's input since we are in beta. I am all for console huge cash cow for GGG.

"
iamstryker wrote:

Compost-Fueled Cars: Wouldn't That Be Great?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It's apparently trolluday afternoon on the PoE forums.
Last edited by XDementia on Aug 24, 2013, 11:10:30 AM
I wish it would come to consoles! I can just imagine myself maxin' and relaxin' just coolin' all playing Path of Exile all afternoon...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info