Upcoming Patches

Inspired by yesterday's old development screenshots, I spent a few minutes this afternoon playing Path of Exile 0.2.0, from late 2008. It's pretty painful, but part of me wants to make a video of it with commentary to show you guys.

Edit: Video has been made. Should be in tomorrow's news!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 2, 2013, 6:28:39 AM
Need more patches!

Also, MUST SEE THE VIDEO.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Jul 2, 2013, 1:34:19 AM
YEAH
Really looking forward to the ranger update, and perhaps polishing of a few other nodes around the tree.

And heck yeah, I love story-time!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
Getting hype for the upcoming super-hardcore PoE 0.2.0 competitive scene.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
There should be a secret way to get to play the 2008 version of PoE. :D
Some old game play footage would be awesome. Looking forward to the new skills and items!
Standard: @FreakinBabe
I think looking at a video of that would be incredibly fun!
"minor patch later this week containing some new Unique items and a few bug fixes"

The last game I played said those types of changes can only be done in an expansion.

PoegggFTW
Last edited by Anuthutantrum on Jul 2, 2013, 1:37:58 AM
"
we're preparing to spool up the skill-generation pipeline so that there will be more new skills to patch into the game starting in a few weeks!

I'd rather see the existing skills getting fixed.

"
It's pretty painful, but part of me wants to make a video of it with commentary to show you guys.

DO IT
Last edited by dspair on Jul 2, 2013, 6:12:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info