Please make Anarchy HC optional!

I was excited when first reading about this league but the fact that if you live you have no option of transfering to hc after kills the league right away for me. Not wasting 4 months or anytime on something I can't keep.

Why is this league created like this it only ruins the experience for hc players? If you are softcore and live you can then kill the hc char in hc and he moves to sc anyways, all this does is screw hc players interested in the league.
"
Malzarius wrote:
I was excited when first reading about this league but the fact that if you live you have no option of transfering to hc after kills the league right away for me. Not wasting 4 months or anytime on something I can't keep.

Why is this league created like this it only ruins the experience for hc players? If you are softcore and live you can then kill the hc char in hc and he moves to sc anyways, all this does is screw hc players interested in the league.

Anarchy is the new standard league and onslaught is the new HC one. Why would you get put in HC at the end of a league where you can die and remain in it?
"
Infinitied wrote:
"
Malzarius wrote:

Anarchy is the new standard league and onslaught is the new HC one. Why would you get put in HC at the end of a league where you can die and remain in it?

They are not the new leagues they are optional leagues. you can still play normal standard or normal hardcore.

Softcore players can play Onslaught and if they die they move to softcore, if they live they can kill themselves and move to softcore.

Softcore players can play Anarchy and they transfer to softcore at the end of the league.

Hardcore can only play onslaught, If you cant see the point you are blind. There is no reason to not allow Anarchy players who live the option of moving to HC it only drives hc players away from the league.
I too would like the option for anarchy league to transfer your character to HC, because if you think about it, if you want to play the character in default.. all you need to do is die, which is fairly simple to do ;P
Dude I didn't mean literally the new standard and HC replacing the old ones. They've made one to fill the HC slot and one the fill the SC slot. What's the issue?

In the same sense I could say I want a SC onslaught.
The whole point is that Anarchy will have Anarchy-Only Uniques that'd be too overpowered for Hardcore, that's why they are separated..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
take it like this , anarchy items :TOO OP :P Take them to hc and they will ruin the economy, take them to sc and they wont have any economy to ruin :PPP

I dont have anything against standart league , i play both hc and sc but we all must admit the economy in sc is far from balanced and far worse from the Hc one.Anyways whats this obsession?The journey matters more than the destination :D
Game? Who needs to play the game? Forums are funny enough

[mod edit: removed]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 8, 2013, 3:14:48 PM
"
fpspro wrote:
a so called "hardcore" player b!tching about losing his char when he dies? what a pansy

How dumb are some of you people. I never said if I die in Anarchy I want a transfer to hc. I said if i live through Anarchy until its over when the league closes my guy and stash should transfer to HC mode. If I died during the league i would move to SC just like any other league.

What items do you speak of in Anarchy that when found and moved to HC would destroy the economy? They stated new items would be in both new leagues and the only items that wouldnt be in both are the two uniques in each league which have been stated will not transfer to hc anyways. So the same items found in onsluaght which would be transfered to hc at the end will be in Anarchy, the 4 uniques wont transfer when the leagues ends as stated by devs.
I'd also like this option.

Now, softies, unleash your furry on us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info