Build of the Week Video #6

I wasn't sure we could top Rory's build last week, but the one that we made a video about this week was so much fun. It's renatobaal's Ranger (see post) which uses several different defensive skills to absolutely decimate nearby enemies.

I had a lot of fun making this video and am keen to see what you guys come up with in the new 0.9.11 passive tree!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 22, 2012, 4:43:26 AM
Watching it curretnly, keep up the great job GGG :) Love this youtube series :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Is it just me or does the link on the homepage lead to the build of the week 5 video?
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
Last edited by Guadagno on Jul 22, 2012, 5:09:27 AM
Cool build! :-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
Guadagno wrote:
Is it just me or does the link on the homepage lead to the build of the week 5 video?

Thanks! Fixing it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
That build looks like a lot of fun :) Might try to use some of those things on my ranger, now that the I have to respec soon anyway.

Great vid :)

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
Well, after having seen the video I am obligated to say that this build is one of the most unique and interesting builds I have seen. Bravo renatobaal, bravo!
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
just because this build is so awesome if I find the amulet that renatobaal is looking for I'll definitely trade it to him
Keysus is my guide!
Last edited by BLinDRawR on Jul 22, 2012, 5:29:58 AM
"
BLinDRawR wrote:
just because this build is so awesome if I find the amulet that the creator is looking for I'll definitely trade it to him

He wanted it in Legacy league, btw.
"
Chris wrote:
"
BLinDRawR wrote:
just because this build is so awesome if I find the amulet that the creator is looking for I'll definitely trade it to him

He wanted it in Legacy league, btw.

oh.
Keysus is my guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info