about rocfor3 post

can a mod remove his thread please its actually quite annoying to see a rage about something that happens in closed beta.
this person obivously doesnt respect the game or GGG and its disgraceful to see this on the forums still.
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Jul 19, 2012, 9:26:45 PM
I agree, please remove.
Last edited by IronDuke332 on Jul 19, 2012, 1:09:16 PM
It's locked, so it will soon reside in the abyss of old posts that fall from the front page. Even if he were a complete raging lunatic, he still has the right to state his mind. We don't delete that kind of thing. Plus, it's good for us to have it for archival purposes to reference in the future.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Yes please.

After that terrible post is removed, then of course this one can be also.

It will be like it never happened.

Opps NVM, the Mod posted before I hit save, sorry.

Last edited by Yankee on Jul 19, 2012, 1:18:21 PM
I think he is mad about pixels.
Dude the stress you are giving yourself is going to affect your health way more than losing any gear etc...
Plus the community will look at you in not such a great way.
Do yourself a favor, take a couple of deep breaths and ask yourself in 50 years will any of this matter?

Remember it is only a game period.
Life is far to short.
Now apologize to everyone and feel better about yourself.
Reach down grab your balls and be a man.
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
Does this mean they put the patch out already? :D

Probably not. Ahhh beta testing, it is like writing in the sand.
simple explanation...post relevant information in threads below his and get it off the front page! (i am doing this now.)
As a point of clarification, I only delete threads with the creator's consent. I dislike the idea that anyone has the power to completely 'negate' something's existence.

Spoiler
Anyone who has read Wheel of Time (or watched much new Doctor Who) will know what a fustercluck erasing something from existence can turn out to be. ;)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Well did anyone else read his post and have the urge to smack him upside the head?
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
i heard about people that get outrageously angry.

i think the medical term was....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info