<NMST> Need More Stash Tabs! - A small guild looking for new members! -SPOTS OPEN-

NMST - Need more stash tabs is currently open for exiles of any skill level. New to the game? We will try our best to help you out with most areas of the game. Experienced? You will be able to help your fellow new exiles in the guild as well! Mostly active during leaguestarts and middle of the league and no time zone requirements. As long as you can understand English we are glad to have you here!

We also have a discord server now!

If you’re interested drop a DM on discord:
demon7310 - Leader
effectd2 - Myself
Last edited by SCRIMd2 on Apr 18, 2024, 1:25:45 PM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2024, 7:28:29 AM
Yo, guild leader here feel free to whisper me ingame too @GrandpaStrong
Bump, recruiting is ON
Hey there. I'm relatively new, ~150 hours figuring out the ropes and builds I enjoy to play and figured it would be a bit more enjoyable with other people as I can't get my friends from other games to join me. My IGN is itskuzzzzz (thats 5 z's) :)
Hello, i'm quite new to poe. Its been 2 month for me. kinda lonley playing by myself. I'm hopeing you guys have a guild in standard league. Or can recommend me an aussie guild to join. thanks in advance.
Hello, i'm quite new to poe. Its been 2 month for me. kinda lonley playing by myself. I'm hopeing you guys have a guild in standard league. Or can recommend me an aussie guild to join. thanks in advance.
Bump, still recruiting for today
Will bump when we are recruiting again!
Bump recruiting again
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info