Need help with Fire Crit Earthquake Chieftain

Hey Guys,

i created an Fire Eartquake Chieftain and i need some helps to get more damage into this build. Here where my thoughts:

Weapon: None, we are using Facebreaker with double corrupt (elemental weaknedd on hit and attacks have + x % critical strike chance)

While we are using Facebreaker we are playing the unarmed-style which allows us to use

So we are going on physical damage converted to fire and crit damage.

Facebreaker gives us a lot of "more physical damge with unarmed attacks". How do we can make use of this effect? We need some flat physical damage. I used different ways to get the flat physical damage. One way is to use

with two jewels that gives us flat physical damage, life and crit multiplier

another way is to craft or buy some rings with high flat physical stats. I crafted my rings like this

Next to the rings and belt we can use

For the rest of the gear i'll use a rare pair of boots

and a rare armour with good defences

To get maximum use of the chieftain i am also use some charms with

+2 % maximum fire resistances and adds x to x physical damate to attacks if you've dealt a critical strike recently. This brings up to a maximum fire resistances of 88% and some flat physical damage. These charms allows us to use another aura in front of Purity of fire so i used Determiniation.

We also use Forbiden Flame and Flesh to get access to the passive skill Flawless from Berserker. This Note gives us 50% increased Critical Strike Chance, +25% to Critical Strike Multiplier and Adds 20 to 30 Physical Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently.

So our defences is made of 30k Armour, 88 % max Res and some block from Shield which makes 15-20% of cold, lightning or physical damage taken as fire damage. To get an better use of this i'll use a Ruby Flask to get 20 less damage from fire damage.

I can run T16 Maps, empowered with affliction Buff. But it takes some times to kill essence Monsters why i prefer to run lower tier maps to make it faster. Does anyone has an idea how to upgrade the damage without spending hundred of divines? I realy like this playstyle and i dont want to change to an str-stacker, endurance-stacker etc.

Here is my PoB and maybe someone hase a great idea to push this build a little bit:

PoB:https://pobb.in/Ax6T_9PuUUmD

Many Thanks
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2024, 5:03:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info