Templar Totem or minion build

Hi ppl! First off this is my first post. I spent thousands of hours in D1 and D2. Tried this game a couple of weeks ago (yeah that late..) and i am completely hooked playing a necro zoomancer build blind at only lvl 58 so far.

For next season i want to experiment with a Templar totem OR minion build. Does this work or will i just quit half way through the campaign? Prefer do do it semi blind but just want to know if it is even worth it.

Kind regards
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2023, 4:22:57 AM
Bump. Or any other melee class with minions or totems
If you like the totem playstyle, then Templar is one of the best classes for it, at least for spell totems.

Yes, it's possible, and fun. I suggest a hierophant 3x srs totem build, or guardian soulwrest block build or some combination of both. Both feel great and are cheap until red maps, where they fall off.
guardian skelly mage builds are back and they are really good this season
Thanks guys. Another newb question. If i go with a SRS totem build, what Melee attack should i invest in?
SRS totem is good for beginners because you do not have to stand still to cast them. but you lose damage. You will need something like SRS, melee splash, elemental damage with attacks, spell totem, multistrike, minion damage.

Here's a very budget idea which will get you to yellow maps:
https://pobb.in/49m45JXUlqcx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info