[US Guild]3.22League Focused-New Player Friendly Guild- Keepers of the Exiled recruiting

Looking for a fun and easy guild to join where you can chat / learn / play together, without all the hassle of 10 page guild applications etc. Look no farther.

Coming from Diablo 4 trying to figure out how POE works, how to make it through your first play through, need help figuring out what build or class to play? We are here for you.

Super Experienced, like helping others, and just want a group to play for the WHOLE league and not just the first week or two? We are here for you

Like to use voice chat, but don't want it to be mandatory cause you got close friends who don't play POE you like to chat with? But do want to voice chat when you feel like it. We are here for you.

Want to continue building out resources for others. we are here for you

Simply message KeeperofEnergy in game, Reply to this thread, or msg me on the forums.

See you in game Exile.

PS, Bring nets.
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2023, 10:33:08 PM
Hey there, I would love to join if youre on please whisper me in game @FallenAlpha
Last edited by FallenAlpha87 on Aug 26, 2023, 9:47:09 AM
i would like to join guild
Reminder we are a friend friendly guild. Got just 2-3 friends and want to play with them, but also have a guild for guild stash trades, carries, crafting knowledge etc. Bring you and your friends along for some fun.
We keep growing daily, adding more guild features, have discord, posting build forums, building tips and tricks for our members. Come have fun playing and learning the game. Or come hang with people that understand when you say my effective hit rate is too low, we go yeah lets help fix it.

And everything in between.
Our guild keeps growing quickly, our discourd is now well setup. Our guild stash has been expanding and our resources for members growing.

We have and use voice chat, but it's nto a requirement.
Come help us fill out the guilds roster.
We are excited to have you
bump we keep growing, Come hang with us as we help each other and chill having fun, and working to educate new players on all the ins and outs of POE.
I would like to join your guild, please invite me in game @ZAuntMayZ ,thank you!
Hey! I would like to enter the guild.
Last edited by kevo3234pt on Sep 14, 2023, 10:36:57 PM
bump happy to announce our discord is fully setup, we have regular chats with members, and we are growing strong. Our members are enjoying the laid back up super helpful guild so come join and get help when you want it. play with others when you want and just enjoy the game with people who also enjoy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info