Wanted an opinion on my build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDADqU76sGw7l-vWAj5n35J_5xhdq5IAatCjNsJvhOMhfhZFITTHzZZp7sOFnzrKpyqfcy6hj46xRxrY3PfvJB2XyCB_uWL9fcJxx1-tIXLySwgKS4XVXWZOcOPFcNvItiUBU2r41ufGO7TazCbCftGS7ZYdIhns06UloyhVL6TRo-fLiT_P8c_lg4MGS1NmLnx3_j7w4UIDH7Xz-GYAHnpzAnCzHhhtGgeoO2-oAb-iXfpBk9_IzP9kg26IcpF5vEpOp_g3lYY0ZpeWjG2LhHWK9hUp_LGlWpbm87wBqTqIqzV1SME8VTa9UX-wU8YSHvTimlBS16714Tv9VEnlO7TSYnWb_7wQixLgAAAAA=

I have fun trying to make my own builds and I know this probably isn't very good. I just wanted to see if I could at least do decent with this build I'm planning on going with an ice Crash chieftain.
I'm not playing seasonal as I don't believe my base line understanding of the game is remotely high enough for that and I don't have the time to invest to justify having to restart after 3 months although I do eventually want to get into season play I just hate using guides and would rather use trial and error to learn the game.
My plan is rolling 90% res going full armor and strength with enough int and dex just for gems.
Rotation will be 6l leap slam to apply flammability with proliferation into ice Crash.
I'm going to be full converting to fire eventually dropping AOF for pyre and 60% gem and maybe doing some chaos convert.
3 link molten shell with duration maybe 4 if I need lifetap.
Auras would be purity of fire, hatred, herald of ash, defiance, and vitality using arrogance support.
Might run a golem or warchief for added bonuses but suggestions are welcome for gems on last piece of gear.
Will be using 2h Axe not seeing any uniques that would be that great although have considered using a mace for enemies can't avoid craft.
I know this is dumb but I will be doing ssf because I enjoy just doing things on my own in game and I believe it will force me to learn mechanics of crafting and content more than just farm currency buy items.
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2023, 1:16:09 AM
Hey there,

some of the nodes there did not make much sense or were pretty bad.

Cannibalistic Rite will not make enough of a difference for you unless you are planning to spend life for ice crash, which is a huge damage loss and you can simply get mana leech on a jewel or something. Utmost might is only for strength stacking builds. The defensive clusters you picked on the bottom either do not make a difference in actual gameplay or are too situational. Warrior Training does nothing as the skill is not a strike. Iron reflexes will not make a difference unless you run grace or like an evasion body armour.

You can keep hematophagy if you need that leech.

I fixed your pathing as well, more damage nodes and left you a cluster jewel with enough points to make it happen. You can drop diamond skin once you have enough resistances.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.21.2/AAAABgEDbAHnDjwQKxNMFCAUcRU2Fm8XLxebF-EYkRo4Gj4b-iFVIq8ksCXfJvgnCycgJ-0s-zHhM2w2YjboODA4UzpSPfxOMlXWWGNYr1nzWjJfP2FSYlBkUmS1ZOdl8GZUZp5oWGhlbztxhXKpc2d1Tnasdud5aHmxfNmApIIHg3mDtoV7hmCG0YnYiiKMz5BVlbCfy6EjpBmmjalurKqtCq07r424XbyfwBrBBMSkxPbFisbYz37URNeW2XzaueNq58fqGOp_7DjvDu9O8932SPcy-Ov6gPrS_lj_HAAIuhoQKxDfg3n9_JWwvQGtCoZPuF0b4dREbzXnx2_e-oA=

Lastly, I would recommend to use path of building for your builds.

Good luck out there exile.
Last edited by FragileFears on Aug 4, 2023, 1:57:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info