RF JUF - feeling like i just get owned all time

https://pobb.in/__Q-POjCUpGf

i get owened all the time and my dmg is shit...
what am i doing wrong?
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2023, 6:22:36 PM
Major gear upgrade is what you need and it don't have to be a bomb

Start with, priority list:
Shield - Saffell's Frame
Rings - Max Life, Res, Attributes
Amulet - Attributes (Dex&/Int), Max Life, Res
Belts - Max Life Regen, Max Life, Res
Gloves - %Life regen rate, max life
Helm - +2 aoe helm, plenty in the market
Weapon - +1 fire gem, craft dot multi
Body - if no budget, then any 6L with high life regen, max life

Aim for total:
max life > 6k
Armor > 40k min, as the start
Not an expert here as I feel like I am in the same boat, but you can look for a helmet that has socketed gems are supported by level whatever burning damage and concentrated effect. Find gloves that inflict fire exposure on hit which would let you drop wave of conviction. A spirit shield with increased spell damage will help a bit too. Again I'm no expert. I'm at level 93 and feel stuck and pretty much just quit trying as I can't get a 6 link chest. I'm running the 4 link helmet RF with 5 of the 6 links for fire trap on chest.
Your flasks are bad. You dont even have a ruby flask. You want a ruby and granite. The other 2 could be amethyst or elemental res one if you are lacking resists.

You want all your utility flasks to have the "Gain 3 Charges when you are Hit by an Enemy" prefixes. As for suffixes, you will want "%increased armor" "Life regen during flask effect" (that is a mastermind veiled mod)". The last suffixes could be "Reduced cursed effects" or "increased elemental resistances".

Movement speed and Attack speed are nice suffixes to have for clearing but if you are lacking survivability, you dont really need them.

You also want to craft your flask with the "Use when charges reach fuil" mod from the crafting bench. This combined with "Gain 3 Charges when you are Hit by an Enemy" pretty much means that you will always have your flask up and the effects will pretty much be permanent

It's very possible to run 5 utility flasks and 0 life flask with this build. If you wanna try it, I would suggest adding a basalt flask instead of the life flask. If you dont want to do it, I'd drop the amethyst flask and use a basalt.

Your amulet is bad, no life, spell damage does nothing for RF and the life regen is low. Youndont have any damage roll on it either.

You should get a shafel for your shield.

That should help a lot with your survivability.
Rf is not for new players. Play cheese bow builds for easier gearing and gameplay experience.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
follow pohx on youtube he will teach u everything about RF , and RF is for new players dont mind the other guy comment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info