Relatively new player looking to make a Volcanic Fissure Chieftain Melee build

TLDR cause I tend to ramble: I'm looking to make a build in the vein of Akainu from One Piece. The closest skill in aesthetic I see is Volcanic Fissure and Chieftain apparently has a cool Ash mechanic they can build into that really fits. Would rather go Unarmed(especially since you can use VF with it) but if not don't really care for what weapon. I have no idea what I'm doing but this sounds cool.

Like the title said I'm a relatively new player, I played some a couple of years ago on PS4 and got as far as to Brine King I think but stopped. I tried an unarmed build then too and it worked until Innocence. Every fight after that was a struggle and I didn't wanna start all over so I put the game down. Back for another round and I REALLY tried not to gravitate to unarmed honestly what's cooler then punching gods and demons in the face? Especially with lava.

I was following this build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmYaSISru3k&t=552s

But caught something early on with the cost of Sublime Vision being stupid expensive which I probably won't get as a new account on steam for quite a while. Got blessed by a really generous player with a Tabula Rasa and a couple of other levelling gear and I'm thinking I'll restart but I have no idea how to get to where I want.

Last bumped on Jul 21, 2023, 11:22:24 AM
Upgrade?
"
Would rather go Unarmed(especially since you can use VF with it) but if not don't really care for what weapon.

I'd highly recommend looking up a Facebreaker build if you're interested in unarmed gameplay. The gloves give a massive physical damage boost (600-800%) to all unarmed attacks, which works with Volcanic Fissure as you stated. The ones that I've come across, and tried, work well enough into maps, but you'll likely have an issue with maintaining defensive layers and scaling damage.
My best build to date is a chieftain volcanic fissure totem based build. Unarmed using One with nothing. Feel free to have a look for ideas. My profile is open. Character name is O_Unsurrendering_O.

Good luck,
Orion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info