Nfs in the trade market

Hi there...
This annoys me to no end! I make an offer in the t.m. and get a "nfs" as response. Why on earth do people put stuff in a public stash if they don't want to sell it?
I get it if it's stuff from a special stash, like currency, because maybe they only have one currency stash and want to sell other items out of that, but I also get that blasted nfs with items like jewels. Really annoying. Especially if the nfs doesn't come immediately. I make an offer - reject without text. I make a higher offer - reject without text etc., and after my 6th offer i get the nfs!!
Why do people keep doing this?
Another Dream, the Monsters running wild inside of me... I'm faded
Last bumped on Jun 5, 2023, 6:52:53 PM
Easy fix, stop playing console and join us on PC.
Funny... Lol
Another Dream, the Monsters running wild inside of me... I'm faded
"
Lameth 777 wrote:
Hi there...
This annoys me to no end! I make an offer in the t.m. and get a "nfs" as response. Why on earth do people put stuff in a public stash if they don't want to sell it?
I get it if it's stuff from a special stash, like currency, because maybe they only have one currency stash and want to sell other items out of that, but I also get that blasted nfs with items like jewels. Really annoying. Especially if the nfs doesn't come immediately. I make an offer - reject without text. I make a higher offer - reject without text etc., and after my 6th offer i get the nfs!!

I don't understand why you search and offer for unpriced items!?
"
xaerobb wrote:
"
Lameth 777 wrote:
Hi there...

Actually before ****lords who started posting these trophy items just to mess with people i would regularly PM people with no price listing and often enough buy the item from them.

If you aren't willing to sell it shouldn't be on the trade api imo, People who get mad for being pmed about it.. Its like someone complaining about being hitting themself in the face.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jun 5, 2023, 2:51:53 PM
"
"
xaerobb wrote:
"
Lameth 777 wrote:
Hi there...

Actually before ****lords who started posting these trophy items just to mess with people i would regularly PM people with no price listing and often enough buy the item from them.

If you aren't willing to sell it shouldn't be on the trade api imo, People who get mad for being pmed about it.. Its like someone complaining about being hitting themself in the face.

Times are changing, what can I say, keep it up, maybe someone will accept your offer again..
"
xaerobb wrote:

Times are changing, what can I say, keep it up, maybe someone will accept your offer again..

I was over exaggerating a little there and i think most of it is just mistakes, i've left a number of tabs active and then used them for storage previously though i try to be more careful after a few accidents where people were trying to buy stuff i had for later in a build.

My advice is to always offer the full amount for unlisted items and maybe even sweeten the deal as the only prevalent reason to dig that deep is to obtain a high roll item so if they have a clue anything less would be insulting.

As long as the rolls are good and its your BiS then it seems like a good idea to raise the chances of successfully obtaining it for those long-term gains.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jun 5, 2023, 6:54:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info