Possible problem with Einhar memory maps

Found a memory item and talked to Einhar about it. Then we did a map together, capturing beasts. When we did that mission, there was an item in the map device, and there was text saying it was impossible to remove it.

There is a question/quest marker over Einhar's head in my hideout, and when I use the Atlas mission option, the map device UI comes up, but there is nothing in the device, like before, and I can't start a map. But there is flavour text about capturing beasts. I tried to put a normal map into this device, one of the maps that now has special graphics on it on the Atlas UI, but it's then a normal map, not the special one with Einhar. The counter for the challenge also didn't increase.

I therefore wonder if this is a bug of some type. I find it odd there is a question mark over his head, always, if I would need yet another such memory map item drop to be able to do another one with him.

I am new to this mechanic so it's possible I misunderstand something, but it does look like a bug to me, hence the report here.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2023, 4:23:23 AM
You have to talk with him and there is memory chat option(it should have bigger letters). Thats option opens up "map device" and you can launch first, second, third etc. Memory maps.

If there is no map, you need more memory drop thingies and use them on your atlas.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info