time for ggg refund premium stashes

since the global chat is constantly supplied with free gear.. why the hell did i buy premium stashes ?
maybe there is a HUGE problem with your player sellers on DND or afk or plain refuses to answer trade requests.
completely understand the new kids getting utterly frustrated with ggg's DYNAMIC INTERACTIVE PLAYER TRADING SYSTEM.. obviously BROKEN.
i would indeed like a refund on the premium stashes at your earliest convenience.
LOL i could have kitted out a char with all the free gear in the global chat.
cheers.
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2023, 2:19:01 PM
isnt giving away free stuff against the tos? i know ppl who got muted for it
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on May 31, 2023, 4:32:35 PM
Serious on the topic just for a sec..

Trade potential has really gone down because of a certain influence, If we don't see some concrete countermeasures against it then a lot of people will have invested in a premium tab that leaves you less effective than free players who invest in that which i speak of.

serious /off

just turn off global chat and meet some nice people to play with, its game changing for real.

Also finding a less populated and more game-focused global chat channel would help you a lot.
Innocence forgives you
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Not really, lot's of people hand out stuff for free after 1 1/2 months into the league. Rarely bigger stuff like entire builds or chase items once they quit but most of the time just random 1-10c leveling or budget items.

They prob got muted for spamming but not for the free stuff.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 31, 2023, 5:02:50 PM
First world problems.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
How is the demand for free stuff? Are you the only one who needs free upgrades?
"
woodysruff wrote:
since the global chat is constantly supplied with free gear.. why the hell did i buy premium stashes ?
maybe there is a HUGE problem with your player sellers on DND or afk or plain refuses to answer trade requests.
completely understand the new kids getting utterly frustrated with ggg's DYNAMIC INTERACTIVE PLAYER TRADING SYSTEM.. obviously BROKEN.
i would indeed like a refund on the premium stashes at your earliest convenience.
LOL i could have kitted out a char with all the free gear in the global chat.
cheers.

You will need to e-mail GGG support directly for this.
However GGG's refunds policy normaly is that you only have 48 hours to make a refund request and aren't allowed to have used it in that 48 hours.......
You get free gear constantly by playing the game.
The trade also works just fine if you use common sense and whisper players who price their stuff somewhere in the middle ground.

..oh, and they will not refund you anything
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Why would it be against the TOS, my items, my time, I can give them for free...Probably spamming that you give free stuff can get you muted but I never did and gave a lot of stuff to new people.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Why would it be against the TOS, my items, my time, I can give them for free...Probably spamming that you give free stuff can get you muted but I never did and gave a lot of stuff to new people.

You might get muted in a trade chat... because you're not trading. You will also get muted if you look for a free carry service in a trade chat, ataik.
Giving stuff away isn't against the TOS, though.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info