Lab Crashing

I have just crashed in Lab 3 times in the past 12 hours, the first time was in Merciless, right after I get into the treasure room. I loaded it up again and no problems the second time. but today I have run 2 Uber labs and both times getting to the treasure room it has crashed instantly. I am running the game on dx 11 with mostly default or low settings. The text box that keeps coming up says "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library.
Runtime Error"
I have a screenshot if that helps, but not sure how to attach it here. Same message every time, not experiencing crashes anywhere else in the game, please help me ascend. Thanks.
Last bumped on May 30, 2023, 5:07:14 AM
"
OrangestJoe wrote:
I have just crashed in Lab 3 times in the past 12 hours, the first time was in Merciless, right after I get into the treasure room. I loaded it up again and no problems the second time. but today I have run 2 Uber labs and both times getting to the treasure room it has crashed instantly. I am running the game on dx 11 with mostly default or low settings. The text box that keeps coming up says "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library.
Runtime Error"
I have a screenshot if that helps, but not sure how to attach it here. Same message every time, not experiencing crashes anywhere else in the game, please help me ascend. Thanks.

try changing to Vulcan or DX12.
Switching to Vulcan has worked, I am Ascended :) I didn't try that initially because I had problems with Vulcan last time I tried it, Thanks to HanSoloDK
you are most welcome. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info