GGG play to your game, POE is not balance !

Hi, first in the past, i played 5 years to POE.
I back to POE after 2 years of break, cause i was playing to D2R ...
But unfortunatly, i see that POE is garbage now !
The gladiator spellblock is now a pussy...
The maven perma regenerate the bosses, the "tanks bosses killers" are dead now and useless...
Why make that the maven regenerate the bosses ? stop this useless bullshit, 1 time can be ok, but not perma regenerate !
What do u want GGG ? that the people are disgusting and bad review this game ?
That the people who play tank abandon this game cause you need of 20 annoying minutes to kill a boss who is perma regenerate ?
So be honest and just said that you want that the people play only pure DPS and that the build tank disapear !
So balance correctly this game, or people will ended leave, as some of my friends who don't want back to POE ...
Make work a little your brain, and play a little to your game, because you don't realize like it's shitty to leave and skip a boss just because the maven perma regenerate the bosses, no need of this shitty perma regenerate useless for the game...
20 minutes VS the boss : i don't die + the boss don't die = i leave this game cause super annoying !
Play tank is a way, play pure DPS is a other way, the 2 have right to enjoy the game, so when you balance for tree, don't confuse challenge and annoying, balance tree is the key !
Have a good day.

!!! GGG : STOP TOO MUCH REGENERATION ON MOBS , AND THE MAVEN WHO REGENERATE TOO MUCH THE BOSSES !!!

"" PS: i'm french, i try of explain like i can, i'm not native english ""
HI, if u want add me for a trade, my character is : _I_love_GOD_
Last edited by DragonPhoenyx on May 30, 2023, 10:45:43 AM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2023, 8:18:48 AM

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 29, 2023, 5:14:04 PM
"
DragonPhoenyx wrote:
Hi, first in the past, i played 5 years to POE.
- The maven perma regenerate the bosses, the "tanks bosses killers" are dead now and useless...

- Why make that the maven regenerate the bosses ? stop this useless bullshit

- 1 time can be ok, but not perma regenerate !

- That the people who play tank abandon this game cause you need of 20 annoying minutes to kill a boss who is perma regenerate ?

- Make work a little your brain, and play a little to your game, because you don't realize like it's shitty to leave and skip a boss just because the maven perma regenerate the bosses

- no need of this shitty perma regenerate useless for the game...

I don´t really get what your biggest problem is. Could you clarify?
Last edited by Vennto on May 29, 2023, 5:17:46 PM
"
Vennto wrote:

I don´t really get what your biggest problem is. Could you clarify?

hi dude:
1: stop exagerated regeneration on boss, and 2: make the tanks great again :)
cause like i said: tanks also have right to enjoy the game.
but problem in this game, tanks are useless, and because exagerated maven regeneration on boss, it's impossible of play tank correctly...

!!!! make tanks great again !!!!
Last edited by DragonPhoenyx on May 29, 2023, 5:49:07 PM
PoE is a game that changes a lot. Adjust your character to todays standards and you'll be fine with a "tank" build. There are some amazing tank builds out there right now but don't expect a tin can survive slams from gods.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
PoE is a game that changes a lot. Adjust your character to todays standards and you'll be fine with a "tank" build. There are some amazing tank builds out there right now but don't expect a tin can survive slams from gods.

Hi, sorry no, when you make a tank, you down your dps, so with maven gardian boss for exemple, he regenerate to same speed that the life removed, so 20 minute for kill a boss, sorry not, i said stop it ! stop to regeration boss ! ...
and PS: my stuff is quasi full perfect with gem 21/20 or 20/23 , and i play more 5 years to this game, in this epoque there only 3 acts, and dominus was the boss, lol !
so i know this game, but tired of boss how regenerate, and tired that the tanks have shity dps ... more tank = less dps, it's ok , but less dps don't want mean shity dps !

!!! STOP INFINI REGENERATION ON MAVEN BOSSES !!!
all gibberish until you unhide this perfect geared character.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
I back to POE after 2 years of break

yeah lots to learn after 2 years.
If you want help, make your profile public.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 29, 2023, 7:54:48 PM
i smell some zdps shenanigans...

quin is that you?

also juggernaut wants to have a word with you!
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
I back to POE after 2 years of break

yeah lots to learn after 2 years.
If you want help, make your profile public.

hi, ty for purpose, but i just want said that ggg must stop the infinite regeneration on maven high boss, too long for kill them with a tank...

i can tank and kill without problem the gardians: elder / shaper / sirius / breachlord / syntesis / etc...,

it's the proof that my tank is nice, same if i'm disapointed that the gladiator don't have the block spell = to block attack , like there 2 years ago...

whatever, the only problem is the infinite regeneration, when it's like this, i just leave the game cause too annoying, fight never end...

i don't have problem on the boss who don't regenerate, but ty for purpose, have a good day :)

!!! GGG : STOP INFINI REGENERATION ON MAVEN BOSSES !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info