Thanks ggg, good achievement

This achievement is amazing. Hundreds of broken things, dozens of hours spent and dont got it. Waiting for the "drop mirror of kalandra" in achievement from 3.22
Last bumped on May 31, 2023, 8:36:06 AM
This was hard early league, when you needed 13 passives and the trees were supposed to have the longest path allocated, now it's quite easy.

Easiest way is to buy two items with 11 passives, allocate them up to T5 and combine them. Probably you'll get both challenges.
It took me around 15-20 forges to get it done. It was pretty rage inducing at the time for me too.
Yeah, its a pain. Combine a zillion low level wands. It won't take too long.
Second-class poe gamer
For the Skill gets downgraded in tier, this is how I did it,

From my experience, I have no proof other than the video (linked below). What I did was buy a high ilvl weapon (80) with a tree on it where almost all the nodes are Tier 2. I then went to Act 6 & got the same weapon as the article mentions (the link to the article is in the video). I did not want to post it here.

Max out both trees and run a Primeval Remnant. Make sure you put the weapon with all the T2+ nodes in the top slot so it will be destroyed and put the weapon you bought from Act 6 in the bottom thus forcing the top tree to merge with the bottom.

From the article, it sounds like Act 6 weapons cannot get T2 nodes, so 1 of the following things will happen, it will likely brick or it will downgrade to a T1. You should be able to get a weapon with Three T2 nodes for 1c.

Video - Start watching at the 9-minute mark.

https://youtu.be/UDD1g3vV8xQ
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I think I combined like 50 wands and Im over trying to downgrade. Is there a way of looking for 11 passive tree on the tradesite?

EDIT - Much thanks for the reply below.
Last edited by moerutora on May 30, 2023, 4:35:37 PM
"
moerutora wrote:
I think I combined like 50 wands and Im over trying to downgrade. Is there a way of looking for 11 passive tree on the tradesite?

From Reddit,

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Thanks for all advice. Done it with high lvl weapon with 3 tier node + low lvl from 6 act

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info