Plea to increase outbound trade requests

Can we please investigate the reason behind being limited to 10 outbound trade requests. Can we consider increasing this size to 20? perhaps 30?

Our inbound trades are not limited, why are our outbound.

Additionally, can we consider increasing the cap to buy from a single player from 1 trade request to 5? Has a specific reason why someone would not want all their listed items sold to a single player?

For example I want to buy 50 maps. I can only request one map from one individual on the TB. Inviting members to party to trade is extremely cumbersome, lets admit this.

twitch.tv/pieoden
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2023, 6:18:02 PM
"
Can we please investigate the reason behind being limited to 10 outbound trade requests. Can we consider increasing this size to 20? perhaps 30?

Our inbound trades are not limited, why are our outbound.

Additionally, can we consider increasing the cap to buy from a single player from 1 trade request to 5? Has a specific reason why someone would not want all their listed items sold to a single player?

For example I want to buy 50 maps. I can only request one map from one individual on the TB. Inviting members to party to trade is extremely cumbersome, lets admit this.

Cap to buy form same person should only be raised if we get the ability to temp ban people from sending us offers.
Because this season one person tried to buy something from me way underpriced and when I declined he got furious and re sent it the second the cool down was over. He did so for like an hour. And even if I did not respond he would abort trade and resend. Imagine this kind of spam without limit or blocking a person.
to buy 10 maps from same person, prepare your offers and jump back/forth between town/hideout to bypass timeout and submit them.

ssssshhh don't tell GGG tho in case they decide to 'fix' it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info