Console Suggestions/Quality of life changes

Hi Devs,/GGG

i have afew suggestions that i think would be a great addition to the game, some quality if life changes and some visual changes, without changing the core feel/look for the game while improving the overall feEL and experience for the players

Some of these changes might be possible and some not so much but i think a lot will agree (the player side of things at least) these ideas would be very welcomed

1.I think from a play side of things this suggestion 100% should be looked at and implemented in some fashion so:-

as a controller player on console when you go to do a move skill, attack skill or anything for that matter while battling a horde of monster and you go near a strongbox, a Portal, a Lab or there items on the floor and youre pressing X to attack it sometimes prioritizes the other things rather than the attack and visa versa sometimes you wanna get out the map or pick up something really quick and it prioritizes attacking a monster even tho the monster is behind a wall in another room and it cant attack you or you that monster and it doesnt want to pick up

easy fix allow console players to map buttons like PC players OR if thats not possible make interact L3 just like it is on Blight its easy to interact with and smooth and quick would work well in other aspects of the game meaning Attacks will never get you in trouble or frustrated again.

The amount of times iv died because as i go to attack with X or Triangle and iv pick up loot and a attack doesnt come out because im trying to pick a item up off the floor and my storage is full so it drags the Item about rather than attacking, or pressed Triangle near a strongbox to do a movement Skill and its went into a strongbox thinging im trying to put items on the strongbox (Acl obs, engineer orbs etc etc) and iv died from it trying to get pout the menu screen( storage screen) so yeah this would be a great implementation

2.Auras and Icons SO on PC they go across the screen but there is no health bar up in the top right corner like Console, however console have the same amount of icons at times as PC players and PC players have all there icons almost at the top of the screen because there health and Mana is all at the bottom so my suggestion is either game Console players have the option to have the classic PC look, im not too stupid to understand that my Skils and aura button might say X Square Triangle and Circle but there in a line/Block form, i dont need them to literally be in the shape of how they sit in the controller so i have to have the top quarter of the screen covered giving me awful visability so easy fix:-

1.Option to make youre lay out look like a PC layout (classic PoE look) OR

2.Make the icons slightly smaller or give a option on different sizes Small large etc etc for those those who like the way they look OR

3.And this is my Fav, move the Monsters health back below the aura's and move the Aura's to the very top of the screen, and then put the monsters health back underneath them making everything look abit neater and clean for the players visiability the monsters health bars could fit neatly underneath the Aura Bars, or like i said if it has to stay there atleast give the players a option to adjust the size of them there some build or itesm like say a head huntr that put a million aura's across ya screen to the point it makes it harder for you to see

instead of this which can get quiet cluttered and hard to see whats going on at times

or again maybe give console players the option to play in the classic PC look im fine with having my button lay out in blockform in the bottom right i dont need the buttons layout to actually be in the shape how they sit on a controller

Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on May 21, 2023, 5:11:23 PM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2023, 3:04:17 PM
Also why is the game so dark in streams and screenshots. The game does not look dark on the TV/montior, why is it so dark when being captured.
twitch.tv/pieoden
As the guy who switched from pc to console I have so far only 1 major question. Why console players have their own economy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info