MTX being released and design team making them unusable.

Hello art team, Can you please talk with the folks who handle the items and ask them not to delete the stuff you're adding skins for only a couple months after you release them?

I can't use my tormentor pack or my kirac pass items because of a design change to the shroud of the lightless which makes it unusable with 1handed weapons.

all of my recent purchases were made useless by this change as all of them were ultimately specifically purchased to use with that item especially the watchers darkness enthroned and one handed weapon skins.

This has completely crushed my spirit, Please someone say something to someone responsible for this.. The item and countless builds are gone and so many purchases invalidated.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 7, 2023, 9:18:03 PM
Last bumped on May 8, 2023, 7:49:25 AM
This is rediculous, Please say something to the design team, they have yet to acknowledge this error and the patch notes have still not been updated.

I spent money because of these patch notes indicating the item i needed was still there.
"
There are also now 2- and 3-Abyssal Socket variations of Shroud of the Lightless.

This is misleading as hell and has seen multiple bug reports and has two dedicated threads, Why are the misleading patch notes still un-edited?
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 8, 2023, 7:52:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info