Thank you I'm done

Ggg. You messed up. I had a measely 2000 hours of ps4 gameplay over years. And neveragain. This league was bad. D4 is coming. This is your last chance to get players into your game before the titan launches and this is what we get?? Mobs with no drops? Who ever did this is clueless about how your players play. What we expect. The crucible trees? Joke. This is the most tone deaf detached update any game has ever done, especially with a titan threatening in 40 days.

Rest in peace. I am so glad I didn't financially support this insanity for years. You lost me seasons ago financially but I hoped. And you just lost it.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2023, 10:35:24 PM
I remember when i had eay to deal with problems like these. But now my problems have evolved into being unable to play poe at all. I mean constant DC'ing unexplainable silence in chat that indicate we are being shadow banned. Literally. Can post free currency in chat and get 0 pms. Oh i wish i was complaining about loot and only mechanics of the league.
i just love how they demand respect yet disrespect the player every chance they get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info