Giga rare drops & tiny console playerbase cause problems

Like Skin of the Lords is a staple for many builds yet there are 0 on console realm and only a few of the bases, so getting the right colors is next to impossible,

GGG any idea how to fix that? Or will it only get worse with future reworks of other mechanics?
Last edited by MaxW81 on Apr 20, 2023, 2:57:14 PM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2023, 5:39:16 AM
Skin of the Lords has three benefits:
1. +4 to skill gem (main benefit)
2. Defensive benefits (secondary benefit)
3. Keystone (luxury)

I have released a video on +4 skill gem chest alternatives. The video also briefly covers tainted crafting. The alternatives will typically have lesser survivability than SOTL but they can be acquired for a fraction of the cost and you can potentially have higher DPS.

URL: https://youtu.be/jpIUj5Uzoa4

I have configured the trade search for playstation: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/sony/Crucible/JjdbQpYsl

I am not sure what build you are using so I have searched for +2 AoE and +2 Duration.
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
Such armour I used last season for my Nimis KB/FB build, and this trade link would have saved me some time. Thank you this will be useful for some.

This season I play Impending Doom, started out as poison variant but soon will swap over power charge stacking and a Covenant armour :)
I figure it shouldn't take me more than 2 months to farm up enough splinters to do the Maven's invitation "The Hidden" ....

I'm already up to 6 Tul splinters and 3 whole Uul-netols !!!

Really hoping GGG figures out they went WAY too far with the breach nerf.

Yeah I have specced into it but soon will nope out of it. Not worth the time or atlas points.

I hope GGG will never "rework" other mechanics like Legion in this fashion.
Last edited by MaxW81 on Apr 23, 2023, 6:23:34 PM
I believe I saw 2 on Xbox. One of them came from a Voidborn Key. :(
I don't see why they can't merge the PS and xbox markets together. Still wouldn't be comparable to PC but it would help a little
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Apr 28, 2023, 5:39:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info