why we urgently need an instant buyout

The benefits of having an instant buyout:

1: Speed of purchase

2: No more price fixing

3: Bad players go away and play Tetris (because without being price fixers they will never get the super cool gear to get through the acts)

4: Significantly more balanced marketplace (the character in the screenshot may very well decide what price to put them at in a few days, ruining the gaming experience for less experienced people, for you are less users incentivised to play, and the less users play the less chance of in-game purchases you have, but you already know these things, I hope).

There are probably others, but I can't think of them.

Are you telling me that there is no one at GGG who can do this? In less emblazoned games it has always existed, and it's not something the community has been asking you for recently, the price fixer problem has always existed.

With love, a user who is fond of the game, who at the same time is fed up with seeing it ruined by mismanagement and players having to resort to trickery and ruining the game for others.

Last edited by Pr0gr4mm4_ on Apr 16, 2023, 2:45:56 PM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2023, 2:54:43 AM
They make trading difficult on purpose to slow down your progression. Did you read the trade manifesto?

They are happy to hear you are having those issues.
This is not making the trade difficult, but rather it is not being able to solve a problem.
I don't do video games, it's not my job, but it is theirs.
As an ignoramus I could think of associating the ID of the object with a trade instance, and when that instance is rejected multiple times, despite the asking price, trigger a check, a warning or a ban if the user does it perpetually.

Most probably, some price fixers also resell objects and currency for real money, violating the policy.

This is not making a game difficult, it is not knowing how to handle a problem.
ya these price fixers are really annoying and the market shouldn't be set up to benefit terrible people over honest people IMO.
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Apr 22, 2023, 2:56:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info