Test

Test. Boo.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2024, 6:53:43 AM
If I hover over the badges at right it don't say which one. How do I know?
Browser or browser extension/addon issue maybe? Badge name tooltips work fine for me in Firefox.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Also a Firefox user, also working fine for me.

Quickly tested in Vivaldi (a Chromium-based browser), and it seems to work fine there, too?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I run on FF as well, with no script and several other addons. May take a sec or 2 to "load" but it works for me as well. Running 111.0.1 atm.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Works fine on Google Chrome :)

And on Microsoft Edge.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Apr 14, 2023, 10:22:34 AM
what about safari?
"
xjjanie wrote:
Works fine on Google Chrome :)

And on Microsoft Edge.

Can confirm.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Works on Brave. Give it a moment to register the badge name. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
weird. i dont see it either

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info