Crucible guild and private league.

Hello,

We're currently seeking a few more older folks (21+) to join our guild and play in a private league. If you aren't familiar with the concept of a private league, think of it like solo self found with your friends. We are looking for people who are going to be fairly active but not asking for logons every day and any sort of crazy commitment.

We are not 783647856 people. We don't have a zillion rules (only one so far is do not violate the ToS) and we are trying to be a pretty chill place to hang out. Discord and using voice chat is a requirement.

To join, you can join our discord here: https://discord.gg/qj9vmJQG and one of us will chat with you at some point to make sure we're all going to get along.

Feel free to reply with any questions!

Thanks!
Last edited by OIIIIIIIO on Apr 6, 2023, 8:13:57 AM
Last bumped on May 13, 2023, 2:40:25 PM
This is going to be the best private league ever!
Following up we are certainly still recruiting and would like some more folks. Everything above applies. All you gotta do if you want to join is hop in Discord, be active and chat with us in voice.

Anyone from the US or EU is welcome. Some activity is expected but not every single minute of every single day. We have jobs and kids and lives and stuff. Just be on a few times a week. Or a lot. Whatever you want to do.

Any questions can go to me or Rocco either in game or in Discord. Discord is probably easier. We're happy to answer questions or just talk. Hit us up if interested, even if it is for the next league to do private and you are playing trade for now. That would be acceptable, however we prefer you play in the league.

Thanks!
link for discord expired can you send me new invite pls. I wanna play league with you
Interested in joining the league and the discord/guild. I'll check in later if the discord link is updated.
Update link, ill game
Hello :)

Is the private League still in progress ?

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info