Some aspect of this game is weird for an arpg

I remembered in the past many complaints about boring specific boss drop and fast forward today there are some interesting boss loot but overall it's just too rare that I rather just do map. I tried being Uber boss killer this league 50 Uber eater 0 nimis tons of Uber shaper nothing good. Now for mapping it's annoying to know that I'm missing out for not using sextant and at the same time i can't access TFT and I rather not deal with it. So now the question is since there is no reason for Uber boss killer or super juiced content with sextant and 5 friends for party bonus . It seems like there is no reason to min max at all just alc and go and farm expedition. Seems boring. Meanwhile this game have no defence against bots example verification code and if u don't farm fast enough inflation will be coming very soon
Last edited by SingaporeExiles on Mar 23, 2023, 8:10:11 PM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2023, 8:12:41 AM
Everyone plays for different reasons.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I find that I need to have goals. Once I get my challenge mtx reward, once I craft that bit of gear, once I have some investments in place for Standard, I become instantly demotivated.

You mentioned that YOU didn't like farming Uber Eater - this is a significantly different statement that 'PoE is weird for an ARPG' (whatever that means). You seem to be coming more from a place of FOMO and efficiency for efficiency's sake, rather than drilling down at PoE's fundamental flaws.
The contradiction in logic that people can't seem to understand is that, in a trade league, items cannot both be considered valuable drops AND be common enough that it doesn't take many runs to get one. We saw this when Ashes and Omni was released where you could literally buy one for 25c. OP wants to farm Ubers for good drops that are fairly common. The problem is if they WERE fairly common, the trade site would be littered with them and they won't be worth anything, reverting most people's opinion to "there are no good drops for farming Ubers."

If you want powerful items that are worth a lot and therefore worth the goal of saving currency (or farming it), they have to be stupidly rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info