[Weekend Warriors] <GG$> Looking for casual/friendly players - discord, helpful, free stuff & more!

Hi All,

Weekend Warriors has been around since Harbinger League, originally a close unit of friends we are <finally> expanding and looking for friendly members.

There are no requirements at this time. We have a discord, lots of active officers willing to help & guide you on your Path of Exile experience and much much more!

Please message Winter_ in-game or hop on our discord to see what we're all about!

https://discord.gg/Uq8gGTejvJ
Last edited by Maps666 on Jan 11, 2023, 7:57:41 PM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2023, 4:33:31 PM
Winter helped me out twice the last few months with crafting (i am at the level where annulments are dropped on rare randomly). Thanks for having me in the Guild!
Honestly one of the most fun guilds I've been in. The amount of help and assistance the members of the community provide is just crazy, from crafting help, to atlas help, and even have a nice Guild stash with starter items to help new comers! Couldn't think of being a part of any other guild!!!!
New league new bump :eyes:
Bumping this - we're having tons of fun with the new league and always looking for new members!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info