[3.21] Smite Build | Berserker | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21
Hey guys, smite berserker build is here. Vaal Smite recently introduced to the game and I wanted to try it. This setup is pretty similar to Volcanic Fissure build.
Using Brutus' Lead Sprinkler, this sceptre has "Adds 4 to 7 Fire Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Strength" mod. I manage to hit 2444 str at level 97.
Cyclone Version: https://youtu.be/9M2NlW68QWw
Volcanic Fissure Version: https://youtu.be/m_2QxnnOtSU
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div
Split Personality: Using two of them. Check the video or pob to see where you put them.
+5 to Strength, +5 to maximum Life
+5 to Strength, +5 to Dexterity
Fortify: Overlord (Cluster notable)
Single target: Aim next to target instead of top of it. This way we can hit enemies with melee and area hit at the same time. Thanks to "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby enemy" mod.
Lethal Pride: Look for 5% increased Strength and 10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit mods.
- +20 to Strength
- 5% chance to deal Double Damage
- 20% increased Melee Damage
- +15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
- 30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance
Exposure: Level 5 Awakened Fire Penetration
(Supported Skills have (0–10)% chance to inflict Fire Exposure on Hit)
- Use wave of conviction until you get the awakened gem.
Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.
- Redbeak x2 (Lvl 1-28) - Brutus' Lead Sprinkler (Lvl 28-)
- Redblade Banner (Lvl 35)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward, Astramentis
- Blackheart x2 (Lvl 1-24), Le Heup of All
- Seven-League Step
- The Magnate
Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dPoL
Build Video: https://youtu.be/oRc6iSPIjCE
Bandits: Kill All
- 1% increased Attack Damage per 16 Strength (Removed)
- 1% increased Fire Damage per 20 Strength (Removed)
- Natural Authority now provides 20% increased Warcry Buff Effect (previously 30%), and causes Enemies Taunted by your Warcries to take 8% increased Damage (previously 6%).
- Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 10% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 5000" at all gem levels (previously 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000).
- Vaal Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000" at all gem levels (previously 30% of your Armour, up to 30000).
(Footage is from 3.20)
Vaal Smite - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Increased Critical Damage - Inspiration (Anomalous) - Fire Penetration (Awakened) - Multistrike
Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Combustion - Multiple Totems - Ancestral Protector (Phantasmal)
Determination - Purity of Elements - Defiance Banner - Enlighten (Lvl 3)
Leap Slam - Lifetap (Lvl 2) - Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit
Molten Shell (Lvl 10) (Anomalous) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 1) / Battlemage's Cry
Blood Rage / Precision (Lvl 2) / Berserker
Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 3, 2023, 11:41:57 AM
Last bumped on May 16, 2023, 2:52:43 PM
on Dec 29, 2022, 11:01:49 AM
Great Guide thanks for that!
One Question, why do you cap Molten Shell at lvl 10? With that Healthpool you could easily get Shell and CwDt to 20
any way to get timeless jewel 14345 ?
any way to get timeless jewel 14345 ?
well im playing the build right now its fun only thing i cannot manage is getting the same dps on bosses like him could you guys look at my pob prehaps im missing something?
on Jan 23, 2023, 5:07:08 AM
same problem with me. not enough damage. in a fight that 40+ mln damage is offered .. the author of the post, tell me where is the problem? what is the basis of build damage?
Hey, stupid question, but where does life/leech come from here?
How does Brutus Lead Sprinkler proc Smite since it does very little physical damage? Is 50% of the huge fire damage being converted to lighting with the skill as well?
on May 16, 2023, 2:52:43 PM