Vaal Blade Flurry

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2022, 12:21:09 AM
Playing Vaal BF on a White Wind Raider (VaalBoyfriend on my account), so I'm mainly scaling cold, crit, and speed. Lv85 and just getting into yellow maps at time of writing.

Pros: SUPER satisfying to charge up the murder button and watch the entire screen explode, especially with actual explosions (Herald of Ice). Has the damage to delete white/magic mobs, and can chunk or outright kill rares/uniques with enough explosion shotgunning. I haven't died once while channeling the skill, and my defenses are pretty thin, so I think the 50% less damage and massive blind effect are doing their job.

Cons: Like BF itself, it needs a good amount of high attack speed to feel good. IMO you want at least 6APS on BF (which translates to 12APS on Vaal BF) for it to play smoothly. Not a deal breaker, but it does kind of limit how you can build it. Also sad that the circle radius is hard capped at 90 because it means I can't one-shot an entire Legion monolith with it.

Overall a thoroughly satisfying skill to use, I've been having a lot of fun with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info