How link item from game on forum ??

I want link some items in trade on forum but dont know how it working.
I have items in game.
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2024, 12:09:00 PM
"
Erekose wrote:
I want link some items in trade on forum but dont know how it working.
I have items in game.

Hello Erekose!

To post your game items on the forums here, all you have to do is:

1. Click your character at the top of the page!

2. Browse to the item you want to link and left-click it once
(it won't notify you that you've clicked/linked it, so just left-click once then either choose another item or close the window)

3. This will insert code into your post

Done! :)
Dat 10 microtransaction coins.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Thx I try but what happens if I remove item in my inventory?
Sometimes I want play and have empty inventory or I can link not from inventory but from storage box?
And I must dont remove item in his space or linked be broken/not working ?
Last edited by Erekose on Apr 15, 2013, 11:50:06 AM
"
Erekose wrote:
Sometimes I want play and have empty inventory or I can link not from inventory but from storage box?

I believe once it is linked, it stays linked.. even if the item moves locations or is no longer in your inventory. I don't know for certain however as I have not tested it. The best way to test it would be to just link the item yourself, then move it in your inventory to a different tab, or take it out of your stash or something. If the item in your post is still visible, then you're all good.
Last edited by Drakier on Apr 15, 2013, 11:53:36 AM
"
Erekose wrote:

When you move an item, it is no longer 'verified'.

The verified tag just means that the forums have located the item on your character/stash, and it actually exists. If it isn't verified, then it could be taken from another thread, or made up.

Like other people have said, it will stay linked on the forum regardless, until you delete it.

Example:

Both verified, one from HC, another from SC.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Last edited by ciknay on Apr 15, 2013, 3:36:57 PM
But how can i link items from game - i make account here on the forum after i ding lvl 70 and i cant see any character here on top left corner.
"
Anoobisatha wrote:
But how can i link items from game - i make account here on the forum after i ding lvl 70 and i cant see any character here on top left corner.

Are you logging into the proper account?

If your PoE account is a Steam account are you logging in through the "Sign in through Steam" button on the login page?
Can i link my items to an external forum? i mena how can i genrate an URL?
"
RulerOfChaos wrote:
Can i link my items to an external forum? i mena how can i genrate an URL?

1) don't necro-bump old posts (posts which are long dead). Instead create a new thread with your problem.

2) I don't believe there is... directly. The current item link tags require connection to the database server to look up the item and present it. They don't have an external API to do the same thing as far as I'm aware.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info