๐Ÿ’ŽCrafting Consortium๐Ÿ’Ž - โ„๏ธThe Igloo's Mirror shop thread!โ„๏ธ

Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop

Welcome to the Igloo! The Crafting Consortium teams mirror shop, home of the some of the finest items in Path of Exile.

We are a group of players who have taken the leap to set up our own shop, focusing on empowering the crafters in the team and building a community around it. Please take a look through our shop below and feel free to DM me with any questions.

(IGN: @Lucifer - Discord: realmattl)

What Happened to Penguin?
Spoiler
Due to some IRL problems he had to step down as the shop manager.

Shop Partners
Partners
FlyingV
Vinzz0
Mai_Cedere
Helena
Kaoms_Heart
CrazeXP
Phil_Su
imnotanewb
FcN
Deception
Qben
CorruptedWanderer
Whipman
Cyrix
SnurrZ
Lummy
SpicySushi
YoungC
MattL

If you are interested in applying for partnership - please note at this time we are not taking public applications. If you know one of the partners named above personally, please approach them (or myself) and we can discuss.

Shop Manager - Lucifer
Manager
Mirror services are performed by me, you can contact me in game at @Lucifer or on Discord at realmattl. My sleeping schedule drifts, but I'm online for 15-18 hours daily. Accommodations for time zones can be made as needed.

Shop Ground Rules
Rules

1. Fees are a joint effort as decided between myself and partners, final say falls to the partner if we disagree.
2. Discounts for friends, family and repeat customers come out of my cut as the service provider, not the cut of the partner.
3. The shop is a closed loop. for someone to join they need to be recommended by an existing partner and voted on by them as well.

How the Mirror Service Works
Service

1) DM me on the forums, Discord or in game asking for the service.
2) I will invite you to a party once the service is agreed and ask you to confirm the item you wish to mirror. Including enchants, anoints, sockets etc.
3) Trade me the mirror once the item is confirmed.
4) I will mirror the item - (a stream is available for this if needed).
5) I will trade you the mirrored copy for the fee.
6) Service complete and you have a new item!

If there are any questions on this I am happy to answer them, please reach out to me via the aforementioned methods.

Enchants and Influence Implicits

If you wish to mirror an item, but want to make changes to:
- The Item (Modifiers)
- Enchantments (Lab)
- Implicit (Eater / Exarch)

Change

1. Contact MattL to confirm the item and the implicits / enchant you wish to change
2. A POB screenshot will be sent to confirm the final outcome of the item
3. A quote is provided based on the current market rate for the approximated cost
4. Once confirmed, a deposit will be required based on the complexity of the change requested
5. Upon completion, a final cost breakdown is provided to tally any residuals
6. The outstanding residuals, if any, are settled
7. The mirror service would proceed as normal

Note - Legacy modifiers will not be worked on (or changed) unless eternal orbs are provided.

Interested in purchasing an original item instead of making a mirrored copy?
Originals

Items denoted with a โ„๏ธ are up for sales, where possible we've posted a guide price from the owner. Please note - if an item is not marked with โ„๏ธ then the original is not for sale.

Please contact me to discuss purchasing an original. Any offer would be passed to the item owner to review and if a sale is agreed, the trade would proceed as normal.

Settler's Section
Info
The Settler's Section Is Dedicated to the Settler Shop Run by SpicySushi & friend's During League with over 1500 services during Crucible. All Settler's Items Will come to here the Igloo Shop, These items will be Free service.

Items

Weapons/๋ฌด๊ธฐ

Gloom Bite
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: Free (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Gloom Bite listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Havoc Thirst
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Havoc Thirst listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Empyrean Impaler
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Empyrean Impaler listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Vengeance Fletch
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vengeance Fletch listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Cataclysm Song
Owner - Settlers Special Thanks to JLU & Petter for making it possible.
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Cataclysm Song listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Woe Branch
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Woe Branch listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Pain Song
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Pain Song listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Loath Butcher
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Loath Butcher listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Tempest Stinger
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Tempest Stinger listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Armageddon Crack
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Armageddon Crack listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Demon Ram
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Demon Ram listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Storm Song
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Storm Song listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Honour Barb
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Honour Barb listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Hypnotic Star
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Star listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Fate Cry
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Fate Cry listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Dread Smasher
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dread Smasher listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Quivers/ํ™”์‚ดํ†ต

Entropy Flight
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Entropy Flight listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Beast Hail
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Beast Hail listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Corruption Rod
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Corruption Rod listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Victory Hail
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Victory Hail listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Helmets/ํˆฌ๊ตฌ

Blight Guardian
Owner - Lucifer
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Guardian listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Phoenix Guardian
Owner - FubGun
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Phoenix Guardian listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Eagle Shelter
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Eagle Shelter listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Blight Dome
Owner - Casual_Cannibalizing
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Dome listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Sol Halo
Owner - Lummy
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Sol Halo listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Mind Corona
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Mind Corona listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Chests/๊ฐ‘์˜ท

Dire Curtain
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dire Curtain listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Carrion Pelt
Owner - GibTattoos
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Carrion Pelt listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Sol Suit
Owner - DisFat
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Sol Suit listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Wrath Shell
Owner - DeeltIsntToxic
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Wrath Shell listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Pandemonium Salvation
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Pandemonium Salvation listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Gloves/์žฅ๊ฐ‘

Pain Grip
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Pain Grip listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Boots/์žฅํ™”

Brood Hoof
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Brood Hoof listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Kraken Spark
Owner - Newb
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Kraken Spark listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Amulets/๋ชฉ๊ฑธ์ด

Viper Clasp
Owner - Lucifer
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Viper Clasp listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Havoc Locket
Owner - TimeDilation
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Havoc Locket listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Blight Scarab
Owner - Lucifer
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Scarab listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Torment Medallion
Owner - Disfat
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Torment Medallion listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Blight Pendant
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Pendant listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Rings/๋ฐ˜์ง€

Gloom Hold
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Gloom Hold listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Gloom Turn
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Gloom Turn listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Mind Band
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Mind Band listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Apocalypse Finger
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Apocalypse Finger listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Rage Knot
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rage Knot listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Agony Finger
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Agony Finger listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Dread Grasp
Owner - Disfat
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dread Grasp listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Rage Knuckle
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rage Knuckle listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Demon Hold
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Demon Hold listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Chimeric Band
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Chimeric Band listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Havok Coil
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Havok Coil listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Rage Turn
Owner - JLU/Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rage Turn listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Blight Finger
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Finger listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Phoenix Band
Owner - Settlers
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Phoenix Band listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Vortex Nail
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vortex Nail listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Hate Whorl
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hate Whorl listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Viper Nail
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Viper Nail listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Fate Eye
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Fate Eye listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Jewels/์ฃผ์–ผ

Morbid Sphere
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Morbid Sphere listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

Empyrean Shine
Owner - Stone
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Empyrean Shine listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Settler's Shop Mirror Tab")

POB

Please note - this will be updated with more data as we add more items to the shop.

Master POB with all Items - Here

Vinzz0's Items - Here for Korean translation

New

Hypnotic Visage
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 380 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Visage listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Sushi Mirror Service")

Anarchy Spur
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 280 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Anarchy Spur listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Anarchy March
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Anarchy March listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Death Spur
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 250 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - MattL
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Death Spur listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Matts Mirror Service Tab")

Dire Span
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dire Span listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Dragon Gyre
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 300 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dragon Gyre listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Plague Glimmer
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 180 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Plague Glimmer listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Sorrow Suit (Previously Rune Shroud)
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 1 mirror (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - Vinzz0 & SnurrZ
Note - As this item is 4 fractures, recrafting the remaining affixes is available upon request
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rune Shroud listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Weapons/๋ฌด๊ธฐ

Dire Strike
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 500 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dire Strike listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Gloom Bite
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Gloom Bite listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Vortex Twine
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vortex Twine listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Viper Skewer
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Viper Skewer listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Cataclysm Pile
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 400 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - YoungC
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Cataclysm Pile listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab YoungC Mirror Service")

Dread Spiker
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dread Spiker listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Cataclysm Song
Owner- Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Cataclysm Song listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Woe Slicer
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Woe Slicer listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Blood Charm
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blood Charm listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Sol Gnarl
Owner - CrazeXP & Lummy
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Sol Gnarl listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Craze & Lummy Mirror Service")

Entropy Song
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 150 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Entropy Song listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Jewellery/์žฅ์‹ ๊ตฌ

Rings/๋ฐ˜์ง€

Dragon Gyre
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dragon Gyre listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Armageddon Loop
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 1mirr (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Armageddon Loop listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Corruption Finger
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Corruption Finger listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Rage Knot
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 200 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rage Knot listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Vortex Band
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vortex Band listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Agony Eye
Owner - YoungC
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Agony Eye listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab YoungC Mirror Service")

Tempest Coil
Owner - YoungC
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Tempest Coil listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab YoungC Mirror Service")

Vengeance Eye
Owner - YoungC
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vengeance Eye listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab YoungC Mirror Service")

Vengeance Twirl
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@MagicFinder Hi, I would like to service Vengeance Twirl listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Loath Turn
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Loath Turn listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Spirit Grip โ„๏ธ
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Spirit Grip listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Spirit Spiral
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Spirit Spiral listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Grim Eye
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Grim Eye listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Havoc Gyre
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Havoc Gyre listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Oblivion Loop
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Oblivion Loop listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Rage Spiral
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rage Spiral listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Vengeance Grip
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vengeance Grip listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Victory Eye
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Victory Eye listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Golem Knuckle
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 100 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - Whipman
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Golem Knuckle listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Whipman Mirror Service")

Amulets/๋ชฉ๊ฑธ์ด

Gloom Heart
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Gloom Heart listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Kraken Charm
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Kraken Charm listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Torment Choker โ„๏ธ
Owner - FlyingV (Serviced By FlyingV)
Whisper
@FlyingVScion Hi, I would like to service Torment Choker listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Vengeance Choker
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vengeance Choker listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Dragon Torc
Owner - MattL
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dragon Torc listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab MattL Mirror Service")

Chimeric Idol
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Chimeric Idol listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Corruption Pendant
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Corruption Pendant listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Grim Medallion
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Grim Medallion listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Plague Pendant
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Plague Pendant listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Plague Torc
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Plague Torc listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Rage Beads
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rage Beads listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Tempest Braid
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Tempest Braid listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Vortex Beads
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vortex Beads listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Vortex Noose
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vortex Noose listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Wrath Braid
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Wrath Braid listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Wrath Choker
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Wrath Choker listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Belts/๋ฒจํŠธ

Cataclysm Harness
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Cataclysm Harness listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Apocalypse Bond
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Apocalypse Bond listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Anarchy Lash
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Anarchy Lash listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Brimstone Twine
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Brimstone Twine listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Dread Harness
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dread Harness listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Empyrean Bond
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Empyrean Bond listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Mind Locket
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Mind Locket listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Phoenix Strap
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Phoenix Strap listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Soul Lock
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Soul Lock listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Vengeance Strap
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vengeance Strap listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Kraken Trap โ„๏ธ
Whisper
@FlyingVScion Hi, I would like to service Kraken Trap listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Last edited by primus1213 on Mar 28, 2024, 4:43:35 PM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 7:56:34 PM

Chests/๊ฐ‘์˜ท

Pain Sanctuary
Owner - imnotanewb
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Pain Sanctuary listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab imnotanewb Mirror Service Tab")

Apocalypse Skin
Owner - SpicySushi
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Apocalypse Skin listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab SpicySushi Mirror Service")

Damnation Coat
Owner - Vinzz0 & SnurrZ
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Damnation Coat listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Sorrow Suit (Previously Rune Shroud)
Owner - Vinzz0 & SnurrZ
Note - As this item is 4 fractures, recrafting the remaining affixes is available upon request
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rune Shroud listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Damnation Hide
Owner - Vinzz0 & SnurrZ
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Damnation Hide listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Kraken Shelter
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Kraken Shelter listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Loath Veil
Owner - IronVsWild
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Loath Veil listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Ironvswild Mirror Service")

Sorrow Hide
Owner - PhilSu
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Sorrow Hide listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab PhilSu Mirror Service")

Agony Ward
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Agony Ward listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Damnation Suit
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Damnation Suit listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Rage Cloak
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rage Cloak listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Rift Pelt
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rift Pelt listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Hypnotic Mantle
Owner - Qben
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Mantle listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Qben Mirror Service")

Apocalypse Suit
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Apocalypse Suit listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Rune Skin
Owner - Lummy
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rune Skin listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Lummy Mirror Service")

Wrath Salvation
Owner - Lummy
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Wrath Salvation listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Lummy Mirror Service")

Blight Salvation
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Salvation listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Entropy Hide
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Entropy Hide listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Miracle Sanctuary
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Miracle Sanctuary listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Oblivion Sanctuary
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Oblivion Sanctuary listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Onslaught Curtain
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Onslaught Curtain listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Rune Shelter
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rune Shelter listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Torment Cloak
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Torment Cloak listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Vengeance Shell
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vengeance Shell listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Helmets/ํˆฌ๊ตฌ

Hypnotic Visage
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 380 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Visage listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Vengeance Crest
Owner - SpicySushi
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vengeance Crest listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Sushi Mirror Service")

Plague Star
Owner - Drotz
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Plague Star listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Matts Mirror Service")

Victory Keep โ„๏ธ
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: Confirm fee with FlyingV (and one mirror to copy the item)
Whisper
@FlyingVScion Hi, I would like to service Victory Keep listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Eagle Guardian โ„๏ธ
Whisper
@FlyingVScion Hi, I would like to service Eagle Guardian listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Apocalypse Horn โ„๏ธ
Whisper
@FlyingVScion Hi, I would like to service Apocalypse Horn listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Fate Halo
Owner - Cyrix
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Fate Halo listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Cyrix Mirror Service")

Eagle Veil โ„๏ธ
Owner - FlyingV & Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Eagle Veil listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV & Mai Mirror Service")

Onslaught Keep
Owner - PhilSu & FcN
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Onslaught Keep listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab PhilSu & FCN Mirror Service")

Rapture Ward
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rapture Ward listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV & Mai Mirror Service")

Soul Glance
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 400 Divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Soul Glance listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV & Mai Mirror Service")

Glyph Star
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Glyph Star listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Pandemonium Brow
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Pandemonium Brow listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Woe Crest
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Woe Crest listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Brood Corona
Owner - Qben
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Brood Corona listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Qben Mirror Service")

Rapture Crest
Owner - Qben
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rapture Crest listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Qben Mirror Service")

Tempest Star
Owner - Qben
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Tempest Star listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Qben Mirror Service")

Brood Crest
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Brood Crest listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Doom Ward
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Doom Ward listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Dusk Halo
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dusk Halo listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Glyph Visage
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Glyph Visage listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Skull Visor
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Skull Visor listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Torment Halo
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Torment Halo listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Dire Crown
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dire Crown listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Gloves/์žฅ๊ฐ‘

Phoenix Grasp
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: Check Fee With FlyingV (and one mirror to copy the item)
Whisper
@FlyingVScion Hi, I would like to service Phoenix Grasp listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Hypnotic Palm
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Palm listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Dread Hand
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dread Hand listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Soul Touch
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Soul Touch listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Carrion Palm
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Carrion Palm listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Beast Claw
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Beast Claw listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Phoenix Touch
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Phoenix Touch listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Blight Touch
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Touch listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Grim Knuckle
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Grim Knuckle listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Havoc Paw
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Havoc Paw listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Maelstrom Fingers
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Maelstrom Fingers listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Behemoth Grasp
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ:100 divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - Whipman
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Behemoth Grip listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Whipman Mirror Service")

Onslaught Knuckle
Owner - Whipman
Whisper
@Suffixes Hi, I would like to service Onslaught Knuckle listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Whipman Mirror Service")

Last edited by primus1213 on Apr 10, 2024, 5:12:16 PM

Boots/์žฅํ™”

Anarchy Spur
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Anarchy Spur listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Anarchy March
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Anarchy March listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Death Spur
Owner - MattL
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Death Spur listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Matts Mirror Service Tab")

Dire Span
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dire Span listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Death Track
Owner - Vinzz0 & Snurr
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Death Track listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Pain Spark โ„๏ธ
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Pain Spark listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Demon Urge
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Demon Urge listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Viper Pace
Owner - CrazeXP & CorruptedWanderer
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Viper Pace listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Craze & Wanderer Mirror Service")

Honour Slippers
Owner - Vinzz0 & SnurrZ
Note - As this item is 3 fractures, recrafting the remaining affixes is available upon request
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Honour Slippers listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Dire Hoof
Owner - Lummy
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dire Hoof listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Lummy Mirror Service")

Grim Sole
Owner - Vinzz0 & SnurrZ
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Grim Sole listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Ghoul Hoof
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Ghoul Hoof listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Vengeance Spark
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vengeance Spark listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Hypnotic Span โ„๏ธ
Whisper
@FlyingVScion Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Span listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Phoenix Span
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Phoenix Span listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Foe Slippers
Owner - Qben
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Foe Slippers listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Qben Mirror Service")

Rage Sole
Owner - Qben
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rage Sole listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Qben Mirror Service")

Rage Span
Owner - Qben
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rage Span listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Qben Mirror Service")

Apocalypse March
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Apocalypse March listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Bramble Spark
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Bramble Spark listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Cataclsym Goad
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Cataclysm Goad listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Doom Trail
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Doom Trail listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Dread Stride
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dread Stride listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Eagle March
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Eagle March listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Loath Sole
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Loath Sole listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Soul Goad
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Soul Goad listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Spirit Dash
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Spirit Dash listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Torment Stride
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Torment Stride listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Maelstrom Tread
Owner - Whipman
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Maelstrom Tread listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Whipman Mirror Service")

Shields/๋ฐฉํŒจ

Gloom Ward
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Gloom Ward listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Fate Bulwark
Owner - Helena
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Fate Bulwark listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Helena Mirror Service")

Rapture Duty
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rapture Duty listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Maelstrom Aegis
Whisper
@FlyingVScion Hi, I would like to service Maelstrom Aegis listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Blood Badge
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blood Badge listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Dragon Tower
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dragon Tower listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Empyrean Tower
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Empyrean Tower listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Jewels/์ฃผ์–ผ

Abyss

Ancient Needle
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Ancient Needle listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Enthralling Spiker
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Enthralling Spiker listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Enthralling Talons
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Enthralling Talons listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Foul Scratch
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Foul Scratch listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Grim Spiker
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Grim Spiker listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Ancient Stare
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Ancient Stare listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Hollow Arbiter
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hollow Arbiter listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Morbid Lens
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Morbid Lens listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Cluster

Dusk Star
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dusk Star listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Empyrean Joy
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Empyrean Joy listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Damnation Ornament
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Damnation Ornament listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Blight Vessel
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Vessel listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Dragon Wound
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dragon Wound listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Vivid Joy
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vivid Joy listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Entropy Glimmer
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Entropy Glimmer listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Cataclysm Sliver
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Cataclysm Sliver listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Loath Solace
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Loath Solace listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Foe Curio
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Foe Curio listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Dusk Essence
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dusk Essence listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Foe Vessel
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Foe Vessel listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Viper Glisten
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Viper Glisten listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Blight Eye
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Eye listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Behemoth Ornament
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Behemoth Ornament listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Rapture Cut
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rapture Cut listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Plague Stone
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Plague Stone listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Blight Joy
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Blight Joy listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Oblivion Creed
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Oblivion Creed listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Foe Scar
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Foe Scar listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Vivid Bliss
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vivid Bliss listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab VInzz0 Mirror Service")

Hypnotic Ornament
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Ornament listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Armageddon Hope
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Armageddon Hope listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Apocalypse Glimmer
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Apocalypse Glimmer listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Loath Scar
Owner - Kaoms_Heart
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Loath Scar listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Kaoms_Heart Mirror Service")

Kraken Bliss
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Kraken Bliss listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Ghoul Glisten
Owner - Qben
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Ghoul Glisten listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Qben Mirror Service")

Dusk Essence
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Dusk Essence listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Gale Prism
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Gale Prism listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Kraken Ornament
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Kraken Ornament listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Rapture Ornament
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Rapture Ornament listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Vivid Glisten
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Vivid Glisten listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Hypnotic Stone
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Stone listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Damnation Glisten
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Damnation Glisten listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Entropy Vessel
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Entropy Vessel listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Gale Solace
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Gale Solace listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 & Snurr Mirror Service")

Hypnotic Glimmer
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Glimmer listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Maelstrom Hope
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Maelstrom Hope listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Sol Glimmer
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Sol Glimmer listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Sol Wound
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Sol Wound listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Rare

Plague Glimmer
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Plague Glimmer listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Glyph Wound
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Glyph Wound listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Hypnotic Scar
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Scar listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Hypnotic Ichor
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Hypnotic Ichor listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Apocalypse Solace
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Apocalypse Solace listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Luminous Cut
Owner - FlyingV
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Luminous Cut listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab FlyingV Mirror Service")

Gale Strike
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Gale Strike listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Soul Solace
Owner - Vinzz0
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Soul Solace listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Vinzz0 Mirror Service")

Quivers/ํ™”์‚ดํ†ต

Ghoul Barb
Fee/์š”๊ธˆ: 350 Divines (and one mirror to copy the item)
Owner - Mai_Cedere
Whisper
@Lucifer Hi, I would like to service Ghoul Barb listed for 1 mirror in Standard (stash tab Mai Mirror Service")

Last edited by primus1213 on Mar 22, 2024, 4:01:11 AM
๐Ÿ’Ž
Last edited by primus1213 on Dec 9, 2022, 12:15:48 AM

Thx alot for the Amulet bro !!

Thanks very much for the quiver and the service :)

Professional and fast service!

Thank you very much :)
๐Ÿ“ˆ

tyty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info