Advice for league starting accuracy stacking LS Jugg?

I'm considering league starting accuracy stacking LS jugg.

I know the build requires a lot of uniques to work, which is why I would consider playing a slam build on day 1/day 2, just to farm up what I need for the build.

I'd just like some advice from anyone who's leaguestarted it before, as well as any advice for builds to follow pre-transition.
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2023, 7:50:56 PM
Now that we have the new gem info, it's looking like the answer to your question is "go Trauma and win." Possibly never even taking Trauma off, depending.
Acc stacking Jugg needs lot of uniques right? So i guess leaguestart is not optimal. I suggest starting as boneshatter, go from boneshatter to trauma LS. Lightning Builds got a huge buff with volatility, so why not?

But wasnt it nerfed some leagues ago? I remember replica last resort was a thing back then and it melted.
I was thinking about doing this also but I just figure out a different build I'll probably play instead.

From what I know at looking at prices from other leagues replical last resorts are like 1 divine for the first few weeks. So you might not be able to switch into accuracy stacker until you get lucky drops.

I think spectral shield throw / shield crush leveling is probably the best for this build you can pick up the block attack damage nodes and just spec out of them later. Unless you plan to have like 100 regret orbs to fully respect then I'd probably suggest doing RF or something like that till u can swap builds.

Also the accuracy stack boots are found in ritual thus map only and they are fairly rare day 1-2 so expect to pay a lot for them if you want them early.

Your probably many times better off just rolling the accuracy stacker as a 2nd build when you have some leveling gear and other items imo. Accuracy stacker is kinda a squishy build on a budget and not the greatest map build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info