3.17.4b Hotfix

3.17.4b Hotfix

• Fixed a crash that could occur when logging in caused by some equipped microtransactions.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on May 6, 2022, 6:52:45 PM
Cool
quick fix
Hi, After the hotfix i have not been able to progress trough campaing with new character. Last night i couldn't enter northern forest in act 2 and today im facing the same problem in entering crematorium in act 3. Game starts loading new area but it disconnects after loading a while. I've tried to enter with Ctrl + click for a new instance but that didn't help. It get frusterating after a few attempts so could you please look into this. Before 3.17.4B Hotfix patch i had no problems in entering new areas.
What about the new flask MTX bugging flask trigger mods to the left?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
seekms i cant evne start the game after this udpate, doenst get to login screen crashes to desktop beforehand
I got little bug in ACT1 in the "The Climb" .. My fps standard 100+ in go to climb and fps dropped ~50 and my character began to vibrate- after i go to portal and my fps go to normal 100+.I never seen before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info