An example of using traps and mines in 0.9.9!

Check out this image for an illustrated example of how you can combine Frost Wall Mines with Firestorm Traps to create a situation your foes can't escape from!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
:) nice drawing
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
Last edited by drezdenfonpux on May 8, 2012, 6:12:01 AM
Nice ! Hope the monsters are tough enough to resist traps so that it would worth the time setting a trap hehe.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Yep, I hope this doesn't means that this can work on everyone like in the game Sacred when you could cast a Fog and not even the hardest monster on very high levels could see you.

I'd hate if this is the same as with DOT dagger builds, you spend half an hour delicately setting traps to get through a situation most straight up damage classes just run through in seconds.
Wow, that is epic and clever! Traps are bigger than i thought they would be, which is good, lol.
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
If only all our concept art were that good.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Did Chris make it himself?
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
"
Khodar wrote:
I'd hate if this is the same as with DOT dagger builds, you spend half an hour delicately setting traps to get through a situation most straight up damage classes just run through in seconds.

This is my exact concern. Why set all that up in the picture when you can just hold right click and slaughter them in seconds with your 33724829k *insert skill here* (split arrow, ice spear, etc.).
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
Last edited by WAWAMELONS on May 8, 2012, 10:38:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info