Naming stash tabs, etc.

Apologies if this has been suggested before, but I haven't this mentioned anywhere.

I'd like the ability to rename my stash tabs. If a player has filled up their stash and is willing to purchase more tabs, then it would definitely be useful to give them the ability to label those tabs as a sort of filing system.

In a perfect world, I'd also like to see the tabs be easily reordered via drag and drop, and some kind of shortcut for easily moving items between the tabs. For instance, moving 25 skill gems between two tabs is very tedious if you have to change tabs 50 times. If holding Shift (or some other button) while you drag it up to the tab name was a shortcut for sending it to the other section, it'd make things much faster!

Based on the posts I've made here so far, it's becoming clear that I'm an interface nerd. :P

edit: Urgh, damn it, this should be in Suggestions, not Beta Feedback! Sorry! That's what I get for posting when I'm dead tired. :(
Last edited by heroofthebeach on May 3, 2012, 9:18:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You have a lot of people with you on renaming tabs.

Moving multiple items at once is probably too difficult.
ROFL_Meat | ROFL_Sorc | ROFL_Sausage
The tab interface is fine, but I think it would also be nice to have an optional windowed interface (pop out from tab), so you could have multiple pages open side by side for easy mega-organization.

If GGG really wants people to pay for stash tabs (so far thats by far the most useful paid item), its really in their best interest to make that interface as smooth and powerful as possible.

I am super pumped for the browser capabilities though.
Last edited by hardcorerobot on May 3, 2012, 10:03:16 AM
It's been mentioned in an interview that renaming stash tabs, even coloring them, was something they are looking at, probably store features.
Last edited by Syntastic on May 3, 2012, 10:12:58 AM
you'll be able to re-name/re-arrange/color code, stash tabs at a later date. some of those options will be available in the cash shop (color coding almost certainly).
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
GGG has mentioned that "premium stash tabs" will be added to the cash shop relatively soon. These tabs can be named and colored by the player.

I think the ability to reorder stash tabs will be added in 0.9.9.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info