[REMOVED!] You wanted to buy Beta keys - here's an official charity auction!

EDIT: Ebay removed the auction because Beta software isn't allowed to be sold on their site. Does anyone know of an auction service that allows it?

This is an auction for a set of 10 Closed Beta keys. 100% of the final price will be automatically donated to the Child's Play charity (run by Penny Arcade).

At this stage we do not plan to run any more auctions like this. If you want the keys, please bid on this one.

We set it to be a relatively fast 3 day auction so that you can play sooner!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Malice on Aug 17, 2011, 6:11:19 PM
Hnngggg no money.
interesting..final price on ebay should be buying price of the game xD
nice one!
My custom PoE League "The Lost Islands" -- /forum/view-thread/2296786
I'm fortunate enough to have read a recent post in regards to an auction of 10 Closed Beta Keys. Alas, I do not have the priority of money and therefore can not gain a possession.

I love that the staff of GGG is donating it to a reasonable cause, and for that, I thank you considerately. Best of luck to those who can purchase a key if need be!
Why don't you love me Chris?
Wow Chris, I'm surprised you decide to do this after reading your earlier post, although I'm not particularly against it myself.

Listening to feedback is a good thing but I hope you don't follow what people suggest too much. There will be people complaining no matter what you do.
It's a charity Auction. No harm done to anyone, 10 people get to play beta and a charity gets money, everyone wins :)
RIP Bolto
i bidded ^^ its for a charity whats the harm in it
"And the timer said let there be light!"
"And there was light, The timer said Let there be thunder, And there was thunder"
"And the timer said LET THERE BE TORTURE STARVATION AND INSOMNIA, and there was all of these things struck down upon.... anyone who gazed upon its deathly figure.."
Last edited by chet09 on Aug 16, 2011, 12:48:08 AM
1 dollar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info