We The North - guild for mature players

Hello Exiles,

The purpose of this guild is to make this game a tad more social as well as having a source of help and knowledge.

About us. We are now an established guild with over 100 members. We are all mature and friendly. Some are very experienced pros, some are very new, some are casual and some never leave the game. We therefore have no requirements other than one – be kind and have fun. I guess that makes it two… We run private leagues just for our guild, host social nights, play music in discord, talk about unicorns, even play other games in downtime.

Please note, we use discord for communications, voice and/or text. You don't have to speak in voice channel if you don't want to. Please join discord https://discord.gg/GfyrkrTssS (if discord link is invalid, ask someone for an invite to discord or check guild info page in POE for an updated link).

Please have your discord name match your POE account name (not character name). You can write to GGG https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/Support and ask them to change your PoE account name (applies to steam users as well).

Our basic rules
• Be kind
• Respect others
• No discrimination, bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia or other hate based comments
• No jokes about mental disorders
• Avoid anything that anyone can find offensive
• Nothing that is against the law

In short, this game is amazing, but it would be even better amongst the friends.

If you would like to join, please reply with your ingame character name and a little intro about yourself here and we will send an invite.

Thanks,
J
Last edited by MadBabushka on Jul 12, 2021, 2:31:52 PM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 9:17:32 PM
Howdy!

I got about 2k+ hours of playtime. I currently play mostly Standard and some hardcore heist with a buddy of mine from time to time.

I'm born and raised in Montreal and still living there. I'm in my early 30s.

I got a full time job (night shift) I'm usually on around 11PM EST on weekdays and pretty much always online in the weekend.
bump
Last edited by MadBabushka on Nov 7, 2020, 12:16:26 AM
"
GuyNumberOne wrote:
Howdy!

I got about 2k+ hours of playtime. I currently play mostly Standard and some hardcore heist with a buddy of mine from time to time.

I'm born and raised in Montreal and still living there. I'm in my early 30s.

I got a full time job (night shift) I'm usually on around 11PM EST on weekdays and pretty much always online in the weekend.

Hey! I'm also from Canada, Toronto. Been to Montreal many times, learned some swear words haha.
2k+ hours is impressive, i'm sure I can learn something from your as well. Sending an invite
Hi I'm my name is Jim. I'm from Vancouver. Been playing on and off since 2013. I play softcore heist. I'm a personal trainer but I'm getting into the insurance industry in about 3 weeks so until then I'll be playing a ton of POE.
"
Sayaad wrote:
Hi I'm my name is Jim. I'm from Vancouver. Been playing on and off since 2013. I play softcore heist. I'm a personal trainer but I'm getting into the insurance industry in about 3 weeks so until then I'll be playing a ton of POE.

Hi Jim. Another Canadian to join us :) What is your build for this league? I'm doing Ed Trickester, Flickr and Carrion Golem. Thinking of toxic rain and blade vortex to finish up the melting pot... Sending an invite
bump
bump
Hey there. I played this game for a bit back in 2013 but didn't really get into it. Fast forward to this year and I found myself jumping back into it over the past month. Currently playing in softcore heist.

I'm in my early 30s and don't play games as much as I used to but would love to be able to connect with an older group. Cheers!
Last edited by mokflurry on Nov 9, 2020, 8:13:19 PM
"
mokflurry wrote:
Hey there. I played this game for a bit back in 2013 but didn't really get into it. Fast forward to this year and I found myself jumping back into it over the past month. Currently playing in softcore heist.

I'm in my early 30s and don't play games as much as I used to but would love to be able to connect with an older group. Cheers!

Hello there! Welcome to the guild.
What build are you doing this league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info