Witch summoner strength question.

Hey guys New to the game about a month or 2 in. Im running a witch summoner using the baron helm. My questions are i have 956 str without meginords vise gloves and 1084 str with it on. I thought it only gave +100 str but its giving me 128. Also what does half of my str is added to your minions do? And whats the diff from a 1000str to 1200str build? I get the 1500str for the extra zombie. But why do sum pple go 1200 str
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2020, 12:18:55 PM
You should, ideally, ask on the thread you got this build from instead of creating a new thread. You would be surprised by how helpful people are in 100+ page threads.

Anyways, the reason why you're seeing 1200 str as a key value of strength is because the old version of The Baron used to give you an additional zombie every 300 strength instead of every 500.

The reason why you're getting 128 strength from your Meginord's Vise instead of 100 is because you have a percentage increased value on your gear/jewels/passives. I would have to assume you're running a Cyclopean Coil belt, the Utmost Strength notable, and a couple Brawn jewels, giving you a total of 28% increased strength.

Strength works the same on your minions as it does to yourself. Strength gives:
-1 flat maximum life per 2 strength
-1% increased melee physical damage per 5 strength

Giving half of your 1000 strength (meaning they gain 500 strength in total) to your zombies would give them:
-250 flat maxmimum life
-100% increased melee physical damage
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Apr 9, 2020, 12:21:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info