Post Awesome Boss Names Here

BloodBlood is definitely up there for boss names that made me laugh my sides off. Have you encountered any amazing boss names yourselves? Post them here!
Ahahaha BloodBlood the Faceshredder. Wow... i'm in fucking tears over here.
Wow nice name :D I almost dropped from chair because laughing so hard.
From this day forward I vow to read the names of all the bosses before I brutally murder them!
has any1 got to max lv?
I seem to be having luck with Blood-names today.

I had Goreclaws the Faceshredder (no SS sorry). Needless to say I found the next WP and made a character called Goreclaws.
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Apr 11, 2012, 4:22:51 PM
My best that I have seen so far is StinkShuffle the BrainEater. Sadly he died rather quickly and I didn't think to take a screen shot. Also yes it was on a zombie.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Last edited by Zeshin on Apr 11, 2012, 4:48:32 PM
"
nhargobange wrote:

BloodBlood is definitely up there for boss names that made me laugh my sides off. Have you encountered any amazing boss names yourselves? Post them here!

I actually fought this guy! Fetid Pool, yeah? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I found out what really happened to Sweeney Todd's body.

He gave up making pies and singing to become a Zombie called Fearshave the Throatslitter.
Summoning Zombies from Stone and Bone since 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info