Lacerate Slayer

Update: I was using Sunder for leveling and early mapping, then tried Lacerate and Reave, but Sunder felt much better... After completing the majority of the maps on the Atlas and upgrading gear, I tried Lacerate and Reave again and it was fine. I'm currently testing Rain of Arrows with Lioneye's Glare, using the new base crit Ascendancy node. I wasn't really impressed by Lacerate and Reave. It seems they require decent gear to perform / feel well... while Rain of Arrows performs quite good with just a Lioneye's Glare bow. That's why I'm not going to update the Lacerate build. (I prefer builds which feel good on a tight budget :))

Outdated:

Works with any high pdps sword or axe, dual-wield or two handed...

(for example Disfavour, Starforge, high pdps rare swords / axes)

The build is able to achieve millions of Shaper-DPS with budget gear.

You can use rare items in any slot, but there are also a few decent unique items...

Vaal Reave instead of Lacerate works as well.

Gear

Spoiler
Helmet: Rare with life and resists

Body: Loreweave or a decent rare chest

Belt: Stygian Vise with life and resists

Gloves: Tombfists with a murderous eye jewel (1 socket is fine)

Boots: rare boots with life and resists or Kaom's Roots

Rings: rare rings with life, resists and... attack speed / accuracy ... <- whatever you can get

Amulet: any rare amulet with life, crit-multi, flat physical dmg, and whatever you can get

Jewels: phys dmg %, dmg %, attack speed %, life %, crit-multi, ... with swords / axes / two handed weaps / while ...

Flasks: Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise, Diamond, Life, ...

Tree

Spoiler
Lvl 93 two handed sword: www.poeurl.com/cpbS

You may start the tree like this: www.poeurl.com/coXs
(take one hand / dual wield nodes if you level with one handed weapons... you may skill Resolute Technique, don't forget ro remove it from the tree as soon as you have "some" crit)

If you are using a sword with high base crit, you don't have to take the crit ascendancy node.

94+: whatever you prefer, attack speed, jewel sockets, life or damage nodes, life recovery, ...

If you want to use an axe, skill axe nodes instead of sword nodes.

PoB for Starforge / low crit two handed sword:

https://pastebin.com/E0PrZEcP

Bandits

Spoiler
Help Alira

Ascendancy

Spoiler
Several options...

If your weapon has a decent base crit and you like overleech:

Headsman, Bane of Legends, Endless Hunger, Brutal Fervour

If your weapon has a low base crit OR if you just don't "need" overleech:

Instead of Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour, take Overwhelm, Impact as 4th

Gems

Spoiler
Main setup / AoE / Map clear:

Lacerate + Melee Physical + Multistrike + Pulverise + Ruthless + Damage on Full Life

Additional boss / single-target setup:

Vaal Double Strike + Melee Physical + Multistrike + Ruthless + Damage on Full Life + Maim

Other:

1-links: Blood Rage, Ancestral Warchief, ... :

I'm not sure about the proper Aura setup yet, because there are many options... have to check out PoB after update...

Option 1: Herald of Purity + War Banner + Blood & Sand + Flesh & Stone + Precision
Option 2: Pride + Blood & Sand + Flesh & Stone

4-L: Leap + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Endu Charge on Melee Stun

2-L: CWDT + Immortal Call or Steelskin

Interesting new gems (have to test / check PoB later...):

Dash, Close Combat Support, Precision, Pulverise Support, Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone

(If your weapon has a low base crit, you may skill the new 8% base crit ascendancy node instead of the overleech node. In this case you may swap Damage on Full Life with Maim)

Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 11, 2019, 1:18:58 PM
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2019, 5:02:14 AM
Reserved
Cant wait to see videos
Loved the sunder build....will give this a go...thanks.
You have adrenaline clicked...
Also Reave only works with One-Handed Swords.
Last edited by d0rf3n on Jun 6, 2019, 4:35:36 PM
"
d0rf3n wrote:
You have adrenaline clicked...
Also Reave only works with One-Handed Swords.

1. Adrenaline from War Banner?
2. You can use one handed swords? (tree is almost the same...)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 6, 2019, 7:28:52 PM
Going with similar build using 100% impale chance with 50% from tree, 40% from support gem and 10% from dread banner. Looking forward to it.
NVM sorry
Last edited by Keluznak on Jun 7, 2019, 12:34:36 PM
"
Keluznak wrote:
So u just copy/paste this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010 tree and posted the build?

Help Alira in a RT build, like WTF?

Whats the point of all ur talk about crit in ur ascendancy tab when u have RT and no crit nodes? XD

It's not an RT build? RT is only mentioned to help while leveling - none of the trees actually feature it.
"
Keluznak wrote:
So u just copy/paste this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010 tree and posted the build?

Help Alira in a RT build, like WTF?

Whats the point of all ur talk about crit in ur ascendancy tab when u have RT and no crit nodes? XD

1. I did not check out ANY other build - don't spread lies...
2. It's not a RT build
3. I just checked out your link, it's a COMPLETELY different build xD
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 7, 2019, 9:49:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info