New Private SSF league started Saturday May 5 more welcome!

I was inspired to try the no-lube league and I love how brutally hard it is, but it might also be that tiny bit harder than I like or my friends with potato connections are trying to play on. I miss vendor recipes! :D

That inspired me to try a slightly easier version of that league for those still learning the ropes but wanting more challenge too. So I present to you, the Astroglide SSFSC fun league. All mods, no yellow or blue drops, vending & stash allowed.

An open private league you can practice for league starts or hardcore mode that also has a much more punishing monster universe. Also as this is meant to be a short term practice type run no Synthesis, (Sorry Cavas) SSF but SOFTCORE so you can die.

No yellows or blues will drop so you need to learn and focus on your vendor recipes and watch for great bases. You *can* stash, (mule gems) and vendor however which is a significant difference from the no lube league. But like no lube, you START with -40% resistances and the monsters are all jacked up on redbull so good luck on Hillock melee. And those fire guys on the coast...you will die.

No pot to win just a fun 10 days to try a harder, less Cavas run at the game.

Thought I'd put this out there to see if anyone else was into doing this until Flashback comes out so here's the link to join and crowdfund. Only need 20 coins a person to add anyone interested. Donate what you will if you want to join.

Please join General 690 to league chat! See you in game!

Link to join is below:

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/AstroGlide+SSFSC+Almost+All+Mods
Last edited by Bellatrixxe on May 4, 2019, 5:40:57 PM
Last bumped on May 5, 2019, 7:14:58 AM
Is there a ingame chat number we could use for this league ? Just joined and will probably play for a little while
Just funded up to 50 players so room for more to join us!

Thank you, everyone, who has donated to run this fun league!

And yes Kurcic, please join General 690!

Cheers,

See you in game!
invite?
Welcome Sargaz!

We're funded up to 60 players now, thanks to everyone who donated.

Room for a few more for some all mods play before flashback league!

Come join the fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info