Music ideas for the developers

The gameplay has me sold I think the music and sound effects could be better (the music is good but I know you guys could blow my mind).

I personally enjoy these bands:

Devil Driver
Chevelle
Amon Amarth

I like these soundtracks:

The Dark Knight
Twisted Metal Blacks' soundtrack
Final Fantasy VII OST
(The music from the 2 Arnold Conan Movies)

Yeah it would be pretty sweet if the sounds were more acoustic and orchestral but with bass and opera feel... For me when music is subtle and deep then explodes in a multi-layer soundtrack (look at the RIFT MMO) depending on how many enemies you are facing or if there is a boss creature that would be EPIC but the music has to be pure and primitive much like the feel of the game every game has it's own feel and the music makes a HUGE difference, for instance Final Fantasy VII is still a good game but I listen to the soundtack at least twice a week... sometimes i play "The Great Northern Cave" in windows media player in the background with hardly any music volume from the game because it is such a dark theme.
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
Last edited by cybrim on Aug 14, 2011, 5:31:20 AM
I don't like the soundtracks in this game, but they shouldn't remove whats already there. Just add more layers to make it more interesting.
LINUX!
Last edited by nowak93 on Aug 18, 2011, 4:21:56 PM
Amon Amarth? Twilight of the Thunder God.

And you don't like the soundtrack nowak!? holy! its AWESOME!!!
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.
Um.. I think for this game more fitting inspirations would be some atmospheric funeral doom tracks..

Ahab - The Hunt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVkJgwAXgE

The Howling Void - Ouroboros
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-x_bocKFC0

just my opinion =P
Last edited by Aviana on Aug 18, 2011, 7:42:43 PM
I really like the "primitive" approach to the music. However, I know they can make the music in itself a DEEPER experience, look at Final Fantasy VII best OST EVER and the game is still playable by todays standards because of the gameplay and the music (of course this is only my opinion, you can't have it, hell yeah I'm selfish lol).
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info