[3.6][HC/SC]Cheap Starter 1ex Herald Of Agony 10k hp 82/82 block 30k Armour










-------------

------------

-------------

-------------

-------------




POB : https://pastebin.com/re92QZgE ( ignore my shity FLASK :D )




DEFENSE

- around 10k hp
- 82/82 block
- 30k armour
- Fortify
- 90 life gain on hit / 44life gain when you block
- 7% of phy damage from hits taken as fire damage

can ez facetank uber lab






OFFENSE









- Kill all Bandits
- Pantheon : Soul Of Solaris / Soul of Shakari
- Ascendancy Points : Painforged - Versatile Combatant - Violent Retaliation - Blood in the Eyes
- btw with vaal cyclone is this build much more fun :D
- Jewels ( Chance to Poison on Hit + % life and resistance or dex, int if you need )





















Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 7, 2019, 9:06:06 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2019, 2:26:17 PM
Hello, first of all really tanky build i like it so far. The only thing i dont get, my damage is isn't even close to yours not even in PoB... Can you point it out please whats wrong with it? (Im using belly because i had laying around but i dont think thats the problem)

"
asdfiu wrote:
Hello, first of all really tanky build i like it so far. The only thing i dont get, my damage is isn't even close to yours not even in PoB... Can you point it out please whats wrong with it? (Im using belly because i had laying around but i dont think thats the problem)



sorry busy

get all gems lv20 if you change Maim for Minion Damage is 15k more dps dont forgot to use on POB (Minions Use Frenzy Charge ) get +3 minion helmet is not hard to craft and you will have same DPS as me also you should change jewels ( Chance to Poison on Hit + % life and resistance or dex, int if you need )
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 13, 2019, 11:45:00 AM
"
"
asdfiu wrote:
Hello, first of all really tanky build i like it so far. The only thing i dont get, my damage is isn't even close to yours not even in PoB... Can you point it out please whats wrong with it? (Im using belly because i had laying around but i dont think thats the problem)



sorry busy

get all gems lv20 if you change Maim for Minion Damage is 15k more dps dont forgot to use on POB (Minions Use Frenzy Charge ) get +3 minion helmet is not hard to craft and you will have same DPS as me also you should change jewels ( Chance to Poison on Hit + % life and resistance or dex, int if you need )


Thank you :)
3.6 up
Has anyone tried this now with the Circle of Nostalgia ring? 70-100% increased Agony Crawler damage looks ridiculous, plus some of other Herald of Agony modifiers looks nice (chaos resist isn't bad, herald mana reservation amount could free up space for something else too.
Hey, where do u get endurance charges from?
"
Vincitore wrote:
Hey, where do u get endurance charges from?


Don't really need them. your damage mitigation is pretty insane as is. If you need endurance charges, probably a few ways you could get them.

last league i ran this character with 6l elder chest had 10.4khp and only died on uber elder due to bad add control.

btw, i stopped playing this league to give myself a break, but you can easily get by using flame dash and faster casting instead of shield charge and faster attacks, makes memories much easier.
Last edited by Draconas19 on Mar 22, 2019, 2:09:44 PM
"
Draconas19 wrote:
Has anyone tried this now with the Circle of Nostalgia ring? 70-100% increased Agony Crawler damage looks ridiculous, plus some of other Herald of Agony modifiers looks nice (chaos resist isn't bad, herald mana reservation amount could free up space for something else too.


Because it is increased damage and not more damage it comes out to be a 10-12% damage boost for a level 20 agony crawler... and that goes down if you use empower or have other sources of increased levels in your build (+1 to gems or +2 to herald gems). So the short awnser is it should be about the same as intimate for builds that don't have + gem levels... I have not worked out the math for those so it might still be decent. If you need the reduced mana reservation then the damage can be a nice extra boost
Last edited by teajcof on Mar 22, 2019, 2:13:25 PM
"
teajcof wrote:
"
Draconas19 wrote:
Has anyone tried this now with the Circle of Nostalgia ring? 70-100% increased Agony Crawler damage looks ridiculous, plus some of other Herald of Agony modifiers looks nice (chaos resist isn't bad, herald mana reservation amount could free up space for something else too.


Because it is increased damage and not more damage it comes out to be a 10-12% damage boost for a level 20 agony crawler... and that goes down if you use empower or have other sources of increased levels in your build (+1 to gems or +2 to herald gems). So the short awnser is it should be about the same as intimate for builds that don't have + gem levels... I have not worked out the math for those so it might still be decent.


Yea, PoB can't calculate the agony crawler buff so its really hard to do the math for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info