[3.5] Past in Flames - Armageddon Brand Heirophant~ [Streamer]

Hello everyone. Posting my 2nd build guide here on the forums, since my first one got so much positive feedback. Let's dive in!

If you want to see live gameplay, I am usually live every day on twitch. my twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/Beardbro92. I am aiming to become a full time PoE streamer, so I would appreciate follows, and support! I love interacting with and helping NEW players too, so if you are new, please dont hesitate to come ask for help and guidance!

You will like this build if you like insanely fast clear speeds and watching the world BURN

Pros:
Spoiler
-Fast Clear Speed
-Low budget viable
-SSF viable
-Very high damage ceiling with Ex investment
-Decently Tanky

Cons:
Spoiler
-Getting boss level damage will cost some exalts
-Feels clunky at times if you misplace yourself
-Cannot do reflect maps

Alright, let's get into the build. The first question on alot of people's minds may be "Why heirophant?" After hearing Raizqt and other streamers hate on Heirophant, I still disagree with them. Here's WHY: Sign of Purpose is a HUGE helper with boss dps, which is one of this build's major fallbacks. Illuminated Devotion pairs SUPER well with Command of the Pit, Riveted Gloves, giving you insane amounts of FREE damage and leech. Inherent 10% damage reduction via mini mind over matter. Tons of mana boost and mana regen. The build all around feels solid.

My current gear:
Spoiler

Gear changes I plan to make:
Spoiler
I intend to swap out my chest for a 6 Link Carcass Jack for obvious reasons. I intend to swap my gloves out for Command of the Pit, Riveted Gloves as well. I also need to recolor some sockets for my 4 link Vaal RF setup. I am still working on this character, but wanted to put this build out in the open so people can have a nice base to start from.

Pastebin for ideal setup:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/SXayUtJZ
Mind you, the DPS displayed is with Vaal righteous fire up, ignited enemies, flasks active, flammability active, flame golem active. The DPS displayed is only for 1 Brand too. To calculate boss DPS, you have to factor in a 2nd Brand, then add 10% more damage to the displayed tooltip for the 2nd brand because it gets a buff from our Ascendancy

Pastebin for my current setup for current stats:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/bApnF3RsThis is my current gear. I bumped the level up to 90, and slotted some mid-tier jewels, as i will be level 90 tomorrow, so this DPS is more accurate. My gear is mid tier as well, havent spent more than 4 ex on it so far, and the DPS is fairly good.

Leveling guide:
Spoiler
I opened with magma orb and flame totem. Added cold, added lightning, Lesser multiple projectiles, etc. Swap out magma orb for scorching ray or flame surge if you want. Node priority should be to get HP nodes asap, while also slowly branching out to the brand nodes, so that at 28 you can have brand nodes and swap right to armageddon brand. be sure to hit all brand nodes, and a majority of life nodes before mapping. I also advise getting acrobatics before mapping. Jewel sockets and fire damage/ele dmg scaling can come later

Ascendancy Path:
Spoiler
Sign of Purpose -> Illuminated Devotion -> Divine Guidance -> Sanctuary of Thought

NOTE:I do not actively patrol the forums, I only come on once a day. If you need help or want to talk about the build, contact me in game at: DannyHeirophantom or [Preferred] hit my stream with a follow and come hang out and chat! https://www.twitch.tv/Beardbro92. I am aiming to become a full time POE Streamer, so I will continue to pump out builds and help the community,<3.

Video footage coming at a later date once i am more minmaxed. You can always watch previous streams to see the build in action, or catch me live!
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Dec 12, 2018, 6:29:13 AM
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2018, 2:54:19 PM
Well you can level using Storm brand post Siren (lvl 12), this will take you all the way to unlocking armageddon brand easy.
Looks interesting! I'm a new player coming from d3 and I'll give it a try. If you have time to develop the guise even further that would be great; Poe can feel overwhelming in the beginning I have to say and every bit of extra explanation helps.
"
Chrysostom83 wrote:
Looks interesting! I'm a new player coming from d3 and I'll give it a try. If you have time to develop the guise even further that would be great; Poe can feel overwhelming in the beginning I have to say and every bit of extra explanation helps.

this is a secondary build, unfortunately. but you can always pop in my stream and ask any questions you have and i will help to the fullest of my ability!!!
(((((STREAMER)))))

Does that add +1m DPS to your build or something?
Last edited by Zykor on Dec 13, 2018, 11:20:05 PM
"
Zykor wrote:
(((((STREAMER)))))

No, it is letting people know that I stream so they can come see content if they want to, some people prefer to visually learn than read a guide.
"
Zykor wrote:
(((((STREAMER)))))

Does posting negative comments on forums increase your quality of life and helps you cope with whatever problem you might have?

On topic;
Well made build, looks really interesting!
Conviction of power is way way stronger than sanctuary
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 29, 2018, 3:42:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info