Would some ppl be interested with a Betrayal SSF SC league with those few mods ?

Hi there, i really want to try this new Private League feature for a fun Competitive game in the coming Betrayal League with some people who play for fun and a bit of competition.

Mostly for people for enjoy PoE but don't have 8H a day everyday to play it, and still enjoy something more spicy^^. Its also for ppl who work and don't have time to enjoy fully the HC content but still want competition with their limited time.

I would like to create the Following private league

Betrayal SSF SC (1+1Month at least)

SSF because i've never played a trade league, or trade items, it always feels more valuable/rewarding to find your own stuff and don't spoil uniques^^.
SC : because the game and internet are never 100% stable, as ppl who work daily, it took too much time to reroll on leagues when you got 3h of playtime at night and around 10-20max on a weekend^^.

No Magic/Rare drops : (100%)
To enjoy crafting with the new masters and give more value to low currencies.

Famine : (100%)
You don't like the cheating "tp scroll" on low life on bosses ? Me neither^^.

Monster +40% life : (according to ppl opinion)
Because they always dies too quickly XD

European Server.

That's all i think for now, i don't want to make monsters unkillable with insane damages too but give the game a bit more fun/spice^^. Planning for 10+ crowfunded additionnal slots.
(I'm still thinking about the No Stash Mod but it seems a bit too painfull, maybe ? Let me know)

Let me comment if you are interested^^.
If will be fun to see how everyone progress an share while playing at your own pace^^
Starting Wednesday before the league start^^.
Last edited by Bakudan on Dec 5, 2018, 7:43:14 AM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
"
Bakudan wrote:

Famine : (100%)
You don't like the cheating "tp scroll" on low life on bosses ? Me neither^^.

That one can easily be bypassed, what is stoping you to tp out of the fight go to a1 ledge and kill 50 lvl 10 mobs until you have full flask charges again?
If you really need those charges there are options to get them, it just takes 20 to 60 more seconds at most, outside that you can go pathfinder or scion.

"
Bakudan wrote:

European Server.

It does not matter witch server people are playing from, much less on ssf since you aren't able to party with them.

Imo if you want to go for it just make the league thinking nobody else outside your close friends is going to bother and just give away for free the leftover spots to any1 interested, if more people want to join let them in if they crowdfund their own spots since you already paid for the rest. 6 points per person is nothing.

I did something similar on private league release and we ended up being 290/290 player at the end of it, now we are at 46/50 for the betrayal one.

"
Bakudan wrote:

If will be fun to see how everyone progress an share while playing at your own pace^^

Outside your desire to play ssf i have to say since the economy is so small on private leagues and you seem to want a community driven league, so i think its on your best interest to make it non ssf, it ends up being more or like the same and nothing stop you to be full ssf in the end while allowing people to go Group SSF.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info