[Datamining] Custom League Mods at 3.4.4, not final version

https://poedb.tw/us/CustomLeagueMods

"
That list of mods is from plenty of past experimentation we have done, including mods aimed at custom races. The list of mods in the news post (i.e. only ones that make the game harder) are the list that will be available for private leagues.
Last bumped on Nov 8, 2018, 8:04:27 AM
Yeah these are no where true because they have stated half of these can not happen. Nothing that makes the game easier or more fun like Beyond or Exiles etc.
"
Sjanna wrote:
Yeah these are no where true because they have stated half of these can not happen. Nothing that makes the game easier or more fun like Beyond or Exiles etc.

This appears to be a list of all leagues programmed, but not filtered to only show what is possible in private leagues.

Poedb is the most trustworthy site for datamined info. They are basically always right.
Le Toucan Will Return
It's possible that they'll allow voided custom leagues (possibly with a shorter max duration) if the private leagues are well received.

And now, the Nightmare Custom League:
Spoiler

Hardcore
SoloSelfFound
Turbo
Famine
Brutal
Damage5
Life5
ElementalDamage5
MultipleProjectiles3
Resistances5
NoStashes
NoVendors
NoMagicOrRareDrops
Beyond
Exiles
Strongboxes
Tormented Spirits
Breaches
Harbingers
Perandus
Invasion
Abysses
Shrines

Extreme difficulty mods and packed with things that will spawn more and stronger mobs.

Summed up:
Start with -100% resistance
Enemies have
70% increased damage
75% damage as each element
80% increased attack and cast speed
60% increased movement speed
100% more life
4 additional projectiles

No stashes, no vendors, no recharge on portal, no magic or rare drops
Putting aside the league mods I included for fun and more challenging encounters (since magic and rare items don't drop, this is a source of uniques and currency only anyway), this sort of league might be fun to play if I get bored of regular league gameplay.

Hint: Hillock has 16.83 times his regular dps. Definitely sounds exciting.
"
EnableLeaveTimer

damn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info