ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Ascension

- A Social Softcore Guild!

Welcome to Ascension! We’re a guild focused on the softcore (and softcore temp league) side of Path of Exile. We have a solid player base both in Standard and League, consisting of new players and long-time veterans. We help each other progress and offer what we can to help foster a community. We have close to 200 members and more than 40 stash tabs filled with cookies, candy, and other goodies.

As the old forum thread had to be discontinued because of GGG's forum post limits, we had to create a new one. Here's the link to the old thread.

What are we looking for?

Active players:
The social aspect of any guild is deadened somewhat when the guild is filled with inactive members. Our goal is to maintain an active vibe at all hours of the day.

Mature and respectful players:
Constant immaturity becomes tiresome quickly and eventually breeds division within the guild. It is important that guild members respect each other to preserve the accepting nature of the guild. We do not tolerate or accept racist comments or negative comments on religious/political beliefs or otherwise potentially sensitive topics.

Social players:
As this is a social guild, we are looking for members that regularly use (and enjoy using) guild chat. We also have a Discord channel. While it isn’t required, we encourage people to use Discord.

UPDATE (December 2022): We are... Lazy with checking the guild thread. If you want to join, please contact us in-game or on our Discord.

https://discord.gg/7qmkx7P

The dream team:

Phrazz (Leader)
Blacknog (Officer)
Seavr (Officer)
Daft (Officer)
Thunda (Officer)
Egalisator (Officer)
Maztur (Officer)
Canvore (Officer)

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on May 13, 2022, 4:43:05 AM
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2021, 4:47:04 PM
Hello there! That´s actually the best NEW thread in the forums!
ZeldArc

Hi I'd like to be considered for membership.
Hello !

I looking for Guild Standart/SC, please invite me !

IGN: BayonettaRDS
xanarcs
JuggDoubles

I'm an active standard / temp softcore player, and this guild sounds like fun! I would like to be considered for an invite as well :)
Last edited by ivailoindjov on Sep 30, 2018, 6:16:50 AM
"
ivailoindjov wrote:
JuggDoubles

I'm an active standard / temp softcore player, and this guild sounds like fun! I would like to be considered for an invite as well :)

"
xanthan5 wrote:
xanarcs

Invite sent!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Hiho, Im active SC/Temp league SC player, 29yrs old, able to use voice communication apps /but I dont talk much/, playing mostly by guide from forum /trying to theorycraft last weeks/, Im old d2 player /couple 99's in sc and hc ladders in past/.

Would like to join guild that could help me understand this game a bit more / expecially item crafting/item values.

Cy@ in game and hope for positive response.

Kiarner @SC
Kinsento@DelveSC
"
flamek89 wrote:

Kiarner @SC
Kinsento@DelveSC

Invited :)
Morfaen@DelveSC

Hello, I'd be interested in joining up.

Played pretty much all the ARPGs since D1 but really started making a push in POE lately. Reaching a point where my lack of knowledge is hindering my progress and I wished I had a group to bounce ideas off, learn from or just socialize with in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info