name the smallest area in the game 1, 2, 3 go

and no you can not say town or any area that cannot spawn monsters and they most be able to spawn most league mechanics. also they most have a loading screen with individual spawn rules like in flashback
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Aug 16, 2018, 8:00:59 AM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2018, 4:56:06 PM
Oh man, I remember recreating instances of the library over and over again in Perandus league. (Man I miss merciless difficulty)

GGG has since made that area about 10 times bigger.

No. I will not tell you what small areas I have been using lately to trigger Alva and run incursions/temples.
Maybe not the smallest, but easiest to run through completely and making sure you don't miss whatever you are looking for would be the Ledge.

If you want to farm Sulphite for the next league though, it is likely that the amount you get will be very low compared to some bigger areas in later acts. Kitava's Trough might be a better choice then.
People like the quarry for spawning Alva. You port to the middle and can usually see her from there.
I'd say for most stuff regarding league mechanics, act 6 tidal island is pretty nice.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
-
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last edited by Zionyaru on Aug 18, 2018, 6:25:46 AM
so if you want league mechanics, like alva, this won't due.
but if you want mechanics like flashback event mods then the single best thing is labyrinth
See: this is why I enjoy flashback leagues. I was fighting Izaro (Phase I or II) and had an abyss in the same room.

Yes I triggered it. On purpose. :D

Flashback can be pretty fun.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
Smallest area is doedre's cesspool I think. The area after the boss with the waypoint in it.

That is not the entire area though. Doedre's Cesspool includes the all the run-up before the boss fight as well. If you are just interested in "sub-areas" separated by door transitions, and not actual instances (for the purpose of spawning league mechanics), then simply pick any boss room that can be less than one screen big.
hide out
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info